• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gruden calls Smith a "no brainer"

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said earlier, if he thought Cousin's wouldn't cut the ball loose he is liable to be even more frustrated by Smith. Hope I am wrong, I hope he lights it up.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VTsparks and Coach...so when I am correct after our poor season and Gruden is fired, do I still get the bullshit and facepalm emoji, or will you admit you are both dumb asses?

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares what Jay says? He is fired after this season.

gkekoa, most true Redskins fans care what Jay says. Fans of this team don't give a shit what peanut gallery fans like yourself think...when it comes to Redskins football.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gkekoa, most true Redskins fans care what Jay says. Fans of this team don't give a shit what peanut gallery fans like yourself think...when it comes to Redskins football.

Yes because what do you think he is going to say?

“Fuck, they give me a noodle arm3d coward as a QB and then get a deep threat for him to throw to. This FO is too fucking stupid to know Alex Smith won’t throw deep unless Paul is wide open. I am fired.”

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said earlier, if he thought Cousin's wouldn't cut the ball loose he is liable to be even more frustrated by Smith. Hope I am wrong, I hope he lights it up.

Yea I thought thats strange too. I read something the other day that was saying Gruden wasnt happy with Cousins because he wont throw guys open and wouldnt use Doctson properly, but Im not sure Smith is the guy to fix that.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear that the Powerball is approaching half a Billion dollars, would it be too much to ask for the winning numbers from those of you who are seemingly proficient at predicting the future?

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes
I hear that the Powerball is approaching half a Billion dollars, would it be too much to ask for the winning numbers from those of you who are seemingly proficient at predicting the future?
Thank God voice of reasons

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes because what do you think he is going to say?

“Fuck, they give me a noodle arm3d coward as a QB and then get a deep threat for him to throw to. This FO is too fucking stupid to know Alex Smith won’t throw deep unless Paul is wide open. I am fired.”

Jay Gruden has worked his way up to be a HC in the NFL...WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me add Mitziman with it.

You probably aren't qualified to be an assistant , to the assistant coach of a blind girls flag football team.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why have a board if you dont predict ? i suspect anyone buying that you cant predict has a reason or bias that lends to not wanting predictions to be made

smith the FA acquisition would be very much OK with me , smith the dumb fuck ASS trade is not

as for gruden , i tell you what , when he has a career record that is above 500 i might give him some creedence about no brainers

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is the sherf debate all over again isnt it . all the experts think one thing but a fan cant be right because fans cant possibly know anything only experts

all the experts were wrong about sherf but me the dipshit fan was right

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry my eight ball doesn’t work on things that are pure luck.

My eight ball works great with a little knowledge. We bring in CDC and give him a huge raise after one good season and into a system he doesn’t fit with a Coach who wants him to do what he doesn’t, throw it deep.

We bring in Paul Richardson, our top FA, a deep threat only, for our QB that doesn’t throw deep.

We complain about our LG issue and don’t really compete to sign our own LG/C.

We have managed to allow two starting corners leave via a trade and FA with their replacement service being an undrafted and largely unproven corner and a second year player who did absolutely nothing.

We allowed an OLB to leave in FA with his replacement being a guy that did absolutely nothing.

Then we have a POS running things that will throw a GM under the bus, throw a QB under the bus, and what makes anybody think he won’t throw a coach under the bus? Is it really to hard to see Gruden being fired after a predictably bad season?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A guy that doesn’t have to kiss Bruce Allen’s ass that is far more intelligent than you.

You probably aren't qualified to be an assistant , to the assistant coach of a blind girls flag football team.

Possibly not. Again, to reiterate the above post, I am far more intelligent and qualified than you are without your obvious bias.

If I hurt your feelings earlier...I don’t give a damn. I believe you are a complete buffoon.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry my eight ball doesn’t work on things that are pure luck.

My eight ball works great with a little knowledge. We bring in CDC and give him a huge raise after one good season and into a system he doesn’t fit with a Coach who wants him to do what he doesn’t, throw it deep.

We bring in Paul Richardson, our top FA, a deep threat only, for our QB that doesn’t throw deep.

We complain about our LG issue and don’t really compete to sign our own LG/C.

We have managed to allow two starting corners leave via a trade and FA with their replacement service being an undrafted and largely unproven corner and a second year player who did absolutely nothing.

We allowed an OLB to leave in FA with his replacement being a guy that did absolutely nothing.

Then we have a POS running things that will throw a GM under the bus, throw a QB under the bus, and what makes anybody think he won’t throw a coach under the bus? Is it really to hard to see Gruden being fired after a predictably bad season?

Soooo, what's new?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why have a board if you dont predict ? i suspect anyone buying that you cant predict has a reason or bias that lends to not wanting predictions to be made

smith the FA acquisition would be very much OK with me , smith the dumb fuck ASS trade is not

as for gruden , i tell you what , when he has a career record that is above 500 i might give him some creedence about no brainers

Predictions are fine, insisting over and over and over and over and over again that (the generic) your prediction is the only correct one before the fact against others who have also made predictions before the fact, is like the dating, mating, hating game. Fun at the start, tolerable with time and ultimately, destructive.

We all have thoughts, ideas and perspectives on the machinations of this organization. We commonly agree and disagree on them which is fodder for great debate and prolonged posts. We moan, groan, and exult, often, in unison, as things go from bad to worse or bad to good. We fight like cats and dogs over points large and small and then we give in to our better selves and dive head first into destruction.

So here's my charge... debate, benign or heated is healthy, more so when attempting to convince another through fact, history, humor and or logic. That said, I challenge everyone on this board to show me one instance where personal insults have done anything relative to making this, the very best site that it can be.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only prediction I have is skins will finally win there first game this year