• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Greg Olsen is available

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fad position.....

I’d respond to your nonsense but the fact you call it that is all anyone needs to know. There’s no point in trying to discuss football with someone that doesn’t actually know anything about it and just wants to be contrary and argumentative.

Have a goodnight Charlie. I look forward to reading more of your inaccuracies, hyperbole, misquotes, overreactions, redundancies, simple humor, and mundaneness. Keep it coming sport.

Last edited:

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fad position.....

I’d respond to your nonsense but the fact you call it that is all anyone needs to know. There’s no point in trying to discuss football with someone that doesn’t actually know anything about it and just wants to be contrary and argumentative.

Have a goodnight Charlie. I look forward to reading more of your inaccuracies, hyperbole, misquotes, overreactions, redundancies, simple humor, and mundaneness. Keep it coming sport.

Run away gray pubes. Run away. Pop your Parkinson pills and go to bed.

Yeah lets focus on TE position when we don't have a QB or a Oline. BRILLIANT old guy.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah lets focus on TE position when we don't have a QB or a Oline. BRILLIANT old guy.

Does focusing on the O-line mean you cannot also focus on TE's?

Nevermind... don't answer.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We need a te.............plain and simple.

And I just dont like any of the qbs that could fall to us nor do I like any of the free agent qbs.........so basically Im thinking we are stuck with MT again.

And we WILL BE getting o-line help...........have to start somewheres,so why not a te...........?

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This coming from the monkey would declared Shaheen would be the next big thing.

Idiots are always prone to fads. TEs are not nearly as important as a QB, OL, WR, RB. TEs represent the last line when it comes to importance. They are the cherry not the cake.

We have gaping holes at OL and QB and you want to use our top pick for a TE to push us over the top? Keep up the dumb, dumb dumb.

The te position can be a vital part of the team........

Im willing to bet Kelce,Kittle and the guy from Balt(drawing a blank),will be getting a nice raise from their respective teams when their contracts are up.........

hunter henry and (didnt know this)Austin Hooper are out there for the taking.....
I think either one could help out tremendously......

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would prefer Austin Hooper. He's like a Henry who isn't constantly hurt.

But regardless, that's a polar opposite strategy. Olsen will cost peanuts. Hooper or Henry are about to get paid. Can we shell out another Burton contract to ANOTHER TE or even more money? I don't know.

not sure what they will cost,but I believe we will get ONE big signing in fa,whether its te or ol,but I do believe one big signing is in order..........

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don’t have Parkinson’s and could you point out where I said they should focus on TE and not the Oline or QB?

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's an example on how the Bears can improve with the draft and address the OL and TE at the same time.....not even counting what they can do in FA. At the same time they would improve on the edge on defense.

Not saying these are the guys they can or will get...because Uche is probably gonna bolt up some draft boards after the combine.....but focusing on one position, like tight end, doesn't mean you have to ignore others.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't even begun to start researching potential draft picks, but at least on paper I like what you submitted BW. Good job.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need a te.............plain and simple.

So draft one in the last round. Or do you want to burn another 2nd rounder for a TE? No thanks.

And we WILL BE getting o-line help...........have to start somewheres,so why not a te...........?

Because Oline and QB positions are more important?

The te position can be a vital part of the team........

So can the Oline and QB positions.

Im willing to bet Kelce,Kittle and the guy from Balt(drawing a blank),will be getting a nice raise from their respective teams when their contracts are up.........

And so what?

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t have Parkinson’s and could you point out where I said they should focus on TE and not the Oline or QB?

Whoa I thought you didn't want to discuss football with me? Stick to your guns gray pubes.

Zappa_Zippo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is precisely the problem. The Bears simply do not have enough cap space and draft picks in combination to fill all of their needs. Sure you can cut Prince and Floyd, but that freed cap space just creates two more big expensive holes unless you actually buy the “we can fill it with a guy cut by the Vikings and was good in CFL” angle. Or counting on a few late round picks. Which I’m not.

The bears are in a shit position and the O line is a big reason why because the big dead money cap charges all those extensions carry will screw the team.

Thanks a lot Ryan Pace. His draft record actually mostly sucks. You can count the solid starters we have on this team he has drafted on one hand over 5 years. Jackson, Smith, maybe Daniels, maybe miller, maybe Montgomery (who knows). Shit at QB. That fucking sucks.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So draft one in the last round. Or do you want to burn another 2nd rounder for a TE? No thanks.

And so what?

Apparently you have not read anything Ive posted.......lol.....Which is ok,I know my writing doesnt go into full detail like these other postets on here, but I do believe I get right to the point of what I want to see.....

So this is what I think/ hope goes my way.....

The qb position:
Im not into any of the freeagents......Bridgewater is the best out there......I didnt think much of him when he was in Minnesota as a atarter, and still didnt think much of him either when he took over a NO team that has alll rhe tools for a SB run......
And right now Im not too thrilled with any of the qbs that will fall to us at our first pick......That could change tho after the combine.....So I believe we are stuck with MT for another year.....

Oline....
Ive said in this thread that Id like to see our first two picks go on olineman.....Wirfs being if he makes it to us.....

Te position......
Hunter Henry is my choice as our only big signing in the freeagent pool this year.....
Hed be a great addition Ibelieve....

Those three are very very attainable this off season.......

And so what.....?

Just goes to show you that tthose tes are vital parts of theiir teams offense.....Who wouldnt want that......?

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just draft a TE in the 7th round? Here are all the TE's drafted in the 7th round since 2010.....

Ryan Izzo
Issac Nauta
Tommy Sweeney
Caleb Wilson
Mason Schreck
Thomas Duarte
Beau Sandland
Ben Koyack
Geoff Swaim
Rory Anderson
Gerald Christian
Ted Bolser
Rob Blanchflower
Michael Williams
DC Jefferson
Chris Gragg
Justic Cunningham
Drake Dunsmore
David Paulson
Virgil Green
Ryan Taylor
Daniel Hardy
Mickey Shuler
Jim Dray
Dedrick Epps
Jameson Konz

26 in total. With a combined 491 games played, 190 games started, 297 catches, and 14 touchdowns. That's means the average TE drafted in the 7th round in the last decade has seen a career with 19 total games played....7 games started....11 career catches and 1 solitary, lone career touchdown.

In a word......genius.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just draft a TE in the 7th round? Here are all the TE's drafted in the 7th round since 2010.....

Ryan Izzo
Issac Nauta
Tommy Sweeney
Caleb Wilson
Mason Schreck
Thomas Duarte
Beau Sandland
Ben Koyack
Geoff Swaim
Rory Anderson
Gerald Christian
Ted Bolser
Rob Blanchflower
Michael Williams
DC Jefferson
Chris Gragg
Justic Cunningham
Drake Dunsmore
David Paulson
Virgil Green
Ryan Taylor
Daniel Hardy
Mickey Shuler
Jim Dray
Dedrick Epps
Jameson Konz

26 in total. With a combined 491 games played, 190 games started, 297 catches, and 14 touchdowns. That's means the average TE drafted in the 7th round in the last decade has seen a career with 19 total games played....7 games started....11 career catches and 1 solitary, lone career touchdown.

In a word......genius.

Fake tit isn't going to be impressed...because he's fake tit.

How did you gather this information?

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if the first link worked but on NFL.com you can look at complete draft history and narrow by position.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And so what?
As pointed out, TE can be considered part of the O line, particularly on Run plays. Also, the TE is particularly important to the style of offense this Nagy is trying to incorporate (see Chief's). While I do agree, other things along the O line are important and I'm betting will be addressed, I fully believe the Bears are going to do some addressing using F/A in either the O line or TE or both. Draft picks will probably be around those positions as well, but it wouldn't surprise me if they go best available at one of the 2, second round picks as this draft is particularly deep in Wide Outs.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3oiyfk.jpg