• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Greg Olsen is available

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he winds up going back to Rivera. I get it...

But... going through a rebuild with D'Wayne Haskins throwing you air balls is not a way I would want to end a very successful career. Especially if I have never won a Super Bowl.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, considering you don't even know what a fucking checkdown is, that would explain this dumb ass take.

You got a struggling QB that's learning on the job? Ya, a competent TE is pretty fucking important.

And this coming the day after a Superbowl that featured the two best TEs in the league.:L

It may not be the sole reason this offense sucked, but it sure af didn't help.

This coming from the monkey would declared Shaheen would be the next big thing.

Idiots are always prone to fads. TEs are not nearly as important as a QB, OL, WR, RB. TEs represent the last line when it comes to importance. They are the cherry not the cake.

We have gaping holes at OL and QB and you want to use our top pick for a TE to push us over the top? Keep up the dumb, dumb dumb.

Last edited:

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The style offense the Bears run needs an effective pass catching tight end. You don't need a world beater...but you need someone on the seam and in the flat that is capable.

Yeah so are helmets. Not sure how long your head has been up your ass but pass catching tight ends aren't new and they aren't a fad.

That being said....I'd rather draft one than sign Olsen.

Screw on your thinking caps old fart because you're starting to act stupid again.

Obviously the position has been around forever that's not my point. Pass catching TEs are not nearly as important as people here are making it out to be. To even suggest we use our top pick to draft a TE when OL and QB positions are so questionable is about the dumbest thing I've heard. So it makes sense an old dying geezer like yourself would be on board.

You want a TE? Use one of our 7th round picks for him. Or resign Braunecker, he played fine enough for this vanity position.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idiots are always prone to fads. TEs are not nearly as important as a QB, OL, WR, RB. TEs represent the last line when it comes to importance. They are the cherry not the cake.

We have gaping holes at OL and QB and you want to use our top pick for a TE to push us over the top? Keep up the dumb, dumb dumb.
HAHAHAHAHA...wut? What are you babbling about, shortbus?

You are literally the queerest dude on here. Nobody said it was the cake, or whatever queer-assed analogy you're trying too vomit out. I also never said anything about what picks I wanna use or for what. You're just Johnny Harddickferme.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHAHAHAHA...wut? What are you babbling about, shortbus?

You are literally the queerest dude on here. Nobody said it was the cake, or whatever queer-assed analogy you're trying too vomit out. I also never said anything about what picks I wanna use or for what. You're just Johnny Harddickferme.

Great comeback monkey! You got nothing buttercup.

Oh no, I'm the "queerest". How will i continue to live my life with monkey calling me queer?? I think i'm going to end it all...Nah.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh no, I'm the "queerest". How will i continue to live my life with monkey calling me queer?? I think i'm going to end it all...Nah.

Is this a cry for help? lulz

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

e7dd200a8f94573b0baa8b34716d386f.gif

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screw on your thinking caps old fart because you're starting to act stupid again.

Yawn.

Obviously the position has been around forever that's not my point. Pass catching TEs are not nearly as important as people here are making it out to be. To even suggest we use our top pick to draft a TE when OL and QB positions are so questionable is about the dumbest thing I've heard. So it makes sense an old dying geezer like yourself would be on board.

Who won the SB this year? Who is their TE?

Who won the SB last season? Who was their tight end?

Who won the SB the year before that? Who was their tight end?

And the year before that?

The Chiefs wouldn't be nearly as dominant on offense if you remove Kelce and give them someone from the Bears roster instead.

The style of offense ran by the Chiefs....very similar in it's philosophy to what Nagy runs with the Bears...relies rather heavily on tight end involvement. The Eagles are also similar in offensive style and have Ertz. Brady always relied heavily on Gronk.

When you look around the league and see successful offenses...you usually also see successful tight ends.

You don't need a Kelce...you don't need a world beater. You don't need George Kittle. But you do need someone very capable of participating in the offense. The Bears are currently lacking that. Is it more important than QB play or pass blocking? Absolutely not and I never said it was.

I also didn't advocate using their first pick on a TE. I don't think it's a terrible option if you fill other needs in FA. I also think the reverse, signing a capable TE so you don't have to use a draft pick on one, is a very good idea.

The Bears lack a playmaker at tight end. If the offense is gonna improve...that has to change.

You want a TE? Use one of our 7th round picks for him. Or resign Braunecker, he played fine enough for this vanity position.

Insanely stupid.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not like they have to choose between upgrading at TE or upgrading at OL and QB.

You can.....crazy idea, I know.......do all of the above in the same offseason.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're such a fake tit. LOL.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yawn.

The Chiefs wouldn't be nearly as dominant on offense if you remove Kelce and give them someone from the Bears roster instead.

The style of offense ran by the Chiefs....very similar in it's philosophy to what Nagy runs with the Bears...relies rather heavily on tight end involvement. The Eagles are also similar in offensive style and have Ertz. Brady always relied heavily on Gronk.

When you look around the league and see successful offenses...you usually also see successful tight ends.

You don't need a Kelce...you don't need a world beater. You don't need George Kittle. But you do need someone very capable of participating in the offense. The Bears are currently lacking that. Is it more important than QB play or pass blocking? Absolutely not and I never said it was.

I also didn't advocate using their first pick on a TE. I don't think it's a terrible option if you fill other needs in FA. I also think the reverse, signing a capable TE so you don't have to use a draft pick on one, is a very good idea.

The Bears lack a playmaker at tight end. If the offense is gonna improve...that has to change.

Insanely stupid.

The Chiefs were up 21-3 on Tennessee at halftime in the Wild Card round 2017. Kelce had over 100 yards and 2 TD's in the first half before suffering a concussion and being knocked out of the game in the 2nd quarter.

The Chiefs would go onto lose that game 22-21.

Anecdotal? Sure, but it's an extremely important position. Especially in this offense. Which, BTW, is a version of what Reid does in KC. As Nagy was the OC in that game.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And lets keep going back and stop cherry picking. I can cherry pick super bowl winners that didn't have all pro TEs too. What about all those teams who have stud TEs but didn't win the big game? Does the contrary apply you old geezer?

The Chiefs wouldn't be nearly as dominant on offense if you remove Kelce and give them someone from the Bears roster instead

OBVIOUSLY gray pubes. But this is a retarded comment. If you replace Kelce with another all pro WR, i'm pretty sure they would be just as successful. And our offense sucks and we have no one that is the same league as Kelce, so good job cherry picking again.

Ahhh now you don't need a Kelce or a Kittle yet you used TEs of their caliber when before you conveniently were cherry picking superbowl winners. How convenient. I actually agree with you, and that TE's name is Braunecker.

They lack a whole lotta talent on offense that's way more important than a fad position like a TE. Improving this oline is a million times more important than a TE. And what good is a TE if our QB sucks? Are you this stupid old fart?

TEs are the cherry on top. They're a nice vanity improvement to an already competent offense. Will a Kelce improve an offense? Of course he will. But is Kelce significant on a team with no oline or QB? Only a complete dufuss would think so.

The genius has spoken.