• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Goodell in a pickle?????

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not admitting something in court is not the same as lying as was previously mentioned. No one volunteers anything in court that's why lawyers are in place to make sure nothing gets out they don't want out.
There is such a thing as discovery

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so you all know. The NFL lied in Federal Court. That's called perjury and is a felony. Not disclosing known information is exactly the same as lying. Troy Vincent will be the scape goat, but Goodell was the puppet master. Not telling the truth as far the court is concerned is lying and now the league is open to a ferocious attack once the sharks smell the blood in the water. Goodell is about to meet reality and feel it's icy grip around his testicles.

Thirty two guys worth about a half trillion dollars are already getting damage control in place.
BK is right... because he says so...

This is close to the stupidest thing you have ever posted. If this were close to accurate there would be no need for lawyers. Lawyers are there to play this exact shell game.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I believe that BB thought the taping from the sidelines was no big deal and I believe he really did think it wasn't against the rules. It was likely arrogance that led to him disregarding the memo. That's my opinion.

I totally believe that "The Deflator" went into the bathroom and squeezed a little air out. Still don't think it's a biggie but the guys name was the fucking deflator and he had text messages about overinflated footballs.

I simply cannot believe that the Pats would attempt to film the sidelines again under BB's direction. I just can't believe that especially considering it makes perfect sense that an advance scout would be watching the sidelines for their jobs which is exactly what they were documenting, their jobs.

Ohh I firmly believe BB knew about the taping and used the tapes to his advantage. As for the Cinnci situation, I agree it was likely harmless but holy fuck how dumb can one guy be? He had to think "Oh shit I am not suppose to do this.
Spygate had nothing to do with anything it blew up into. The league set a procedure that said no recording from the sidelines, then in a tit for tat spoof to the Jets, the Pats recorded the Jets sideline from their own sideline using a man in an orange vest who could not be missed. The Pats did it "in retaliation" for the Jets recording similar stuff from a lower level area of Gillette the previous year...

The Pats were thumbing their noses at the Jets and the league turned it into thumbing their noses at them, but when it hit the media it became about the tapes.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
discovery means u have to produce i u want to use it not the other way around
"A category of procedural devices employed by a party to a civil or criminal action, prior to trial, to require the adverse party to disclose information that is essential for the preparation of the requesting party's case and that the other party alone knows or possesses."