• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Goodell in a pickle?????

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is Goodell just laughs about it while cashing his bonus check for $40 million from the owners including Kraft. He is paid to be the bad guy and paid well for it.
You contribute good stuff, but this is by far your best spot on beyond the obvious analysis. He is an act who's paid well for the role. God damn WWE, except there you KNOW IT before it happens.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beliefs have nothing to do with it...to whom was the text in question sent, and who sent it?

rsz_lucy-football-peanuts-1.jpg

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weak sauce, man. You're the one who's implied any reasonable person should conclude that Brady was complicit based on the "deflator" text, so you're the one who needs to unpack that logic. With something better than cartoons and Tom Petty lyrics. I'll believe it when you can explain to me how a text conversation Brady wasn't involved in shows Brady's involvement.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weak sauce, man. You're the one who's implied any reasonable person should conclude that Brady was complicit based on the "deflator" text, so you're the one who needs to unpack that logic. With something better than cartoons and Tom Petty lyrics. I'll believe it when you can explain to me how a text conversation Brady wasn't involved in shows Brady's involvement.

Right on, man.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You contribute good stuff, but this is by far your best spot on beyond the obvious analysis. He is an act who's paid well for the role. God damn WWE, except there you KNOW IT before it happens.

Hey if I was getting a $40 million bonus check I would have no problem with every NFL fan hating my guts. My guess is the NFL owners use him as a pawn in the next CBA negotiations. Tell the players "you sign this and we get rid of Goodell for you." Players get excited and owners just hire the next Goodell.

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFLPA is even more in need of a leadership enema than the league office is.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFLPA is even more in need of a leadership enema than the league office is.

The NFLPA is a joke. Players would be better off without them right now and just fight on their own.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mehh that's a Pats based media outlet I am not putting to much into that.
So we finally know what happened with the post deflategate measurement of football pressures throughout the league!

" NFL general counsel Jeff Pash issued a "direct order" asking the league to delete those 2015 numbers."

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we finally know what happened with the post deflategate measurement of football pressures throughout the league!

" NFL general counsel Jeff Pash issued a "direct order" asking the league to delete those 2015 numbers."

And????

Does not indicate the Pats did not deflate balls, still does not. Look the Pats are cheaters I don't really care if you, our fanbase, or Jesus H. Christ believe it, it's been shown to be true again and again. Maybe the natural gas law did have an effect and maybe the mysterious bathroom brake and chats between the ball boy and TB12 has something to do with it.

It get's real old when Pats homers are to obtuse to at least consider the fact they were deflated, and that we did have illegal tapes, and that we did attempt to take again in Cinn.

At this point you can believe what you want and I will too.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodell is nothing more than a fucking scum sucking bottom feeder who takes selfies at playoff games with fawning admirers.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And????

Does not indicate the Pats did not deflate balls, still does not. Look the Pats are cheaters I don't really care if you, our fanbase, or Jesus H. Christ believe it, it's been shown to be true again and again. Maybe the natural gas law did have an effect and maybe the mysterious bathroom brake and chats between the ball boy and TB12 has something to do with it.

It get's real old when Pats homers are to obtuse to at least consider the fact they were deflated, and that we did have illegal tapes, and that we did attempt to take again in Cinn.

Just because, as you put it, the Pats are cheaters does not mean they cheated on every occasion. There's plenty of reason to think the Pats may not have deflated the balls.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And????

Agreed. I'm pointing out that most of the NFL's" investigations" are dirty.
It would take me hours to list all the dirty investigations the NFL has performed.
I'm hoping not to change your mind but to think about the NFL's dirty hands.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because, as you put it, the Pats are cheaters does not mean they cheated on every occasion. There's plenty of reason to think the Pats may not have deflated the balls.
Sure okay.

Never said they cheated on every occasion, have always maintained every NFL team cheats we just suck at. But best on them getting busted they have lost the shadow of doubt in my eyes

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And????

Wow.
You really are bad at math.