• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good riddance David Stern

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I speak for a lot of Lakers fans when I say: FUCK YOU!!!

Thanks for the Chris Paul veto!

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to mention dropping the "A" bomb on the Pacers without appropriately punishing the Pissons.

We will get into all your game fixing another time. Just leave it at this. I, and many people I have known for years, wish you a slow and painful death with you screaming and writhing in agony right up to the final breath. Peace out.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before we get all excited that Stern is out remember he picked his replacement who he trained for some time I think?

So let's just hope that Silver is not as bad as Stern.

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before we get all excited that Stern is out remember he picked his replacement who he trained for some time I think?

So let's just hope that Silver is not as bad as Stern.

Things may be changing. Painful as it is to admit, your Heat beat us straight up in the playoffs last year. No complaints about the officiating whatsoever. Unlike the previous year.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The officiating during his term has been more than questionable. Even I'm willing to accept Sacramento got robbed during the 2002 Lakers-Kings playoff series.

Plus what's up with wrapping Lebron in cotton wool? Stern has admitted himself multiple times he's his favorite.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The officiating during his term has been more than questionable. Even I'm willing to accept Sacramento got robbed during the 2002 Lakers-Kings playoff series.

Plus what's up with wrapping Lebron in cotton wool? Stern has admitted himself multiple times he's his favorite.

I can respect a Lakers fan admitted that the refs robbed the Kings

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Confirmed Stern reffing has been horrible, calling it questionable is an insult to all things that are actually questionable.

LBJ gets a lot fewer calls than most other stars imo, he gets a lot of contact that isn't called because of his size. KD is wrapped in wool and is allowed to shove off when ever he feels like, pretty ridiculous.

LBJ gets away with slight contact that does a lot more than can be seen by the official, an advantage of his size. KDs missed shot in the finals and PGs airballed 3s are an example of this.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also of course LBJ is Stern's favorite. Stern wants to make money, LBJ has done that in huge amounts not seen since MJ. Plus his off court issues are pep rally's and switching teams rather than being a degenerate gambler, hanging out with coke dealers and the horribly suspicious circumstances that his father was murdered. I will leave the adultery out of it because who knows if LBJ is faithful.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also of course LBJ is Stern's favorite. Stern wants to make money, LBJ has done that in huge amounts not seen since MJ. Plus his off court issues are pep rally's and switching teams rather than being a degenerate gambler, hanging out with coke dealers and the horribly suspicious circumstances that his father was murdered. I will leave the adultery out of it because who knows if LBJ is faithful.

MJ and Kobe were bigger money makers. Hell, even at 35 and only played six games this season, Kobe was still voted an All-Star starter by the fans. Yet Kobe never got the "no-calls" Lebron does. Nor did MJ.

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MJ and Kobe were bigger money makers. Hell, even at 35 and only played six games this season, Kobe was still voted an All-Star starter by the fans. Yet Kobe never got the "no-calls" Lebron does. Nor did MJ.

MJ was amazing when he was younger. But as he aged, every move he made started with a hard push off with his left arm. Pretty much without exception. I never saw that called. Did you?:wtf2:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL at MJ not getting preferential treatment from refs be it no calls or phantasm fouls.

Kobe gets away with plenty.

MJ will always be the GOAT money getter, he made the NBA what it is today. I also have no doubt that Kobe has brought in more money than LBJ. Both Kobe and MJ had issues though that would be a headache for Stern as them being the face of the NBA.

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's BS. NO team benefited more from Stern's commission than the Lakers. In the history of sports, professional, collegiate, amateur, backyard or otherwise.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tim Donaghy happened under Stern's Watch.

Nuff said.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May Stern burn in hell for what he has let the NBA become, the officiating shenanigans, & for the 2007 western conference semi-finals.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the end of the day, people can hate Stern, but he was the best commissioner of all sports.