• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Golden State Warriors vs. Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Finals Thread

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Votes so far:

Warriors - 8

Cavs - 1 (Cavs fan)

Keep em' coming!

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well my ability to be objective might be clouded. My mother passed away on the 14th and I have been busy taking care of everything since I had complete power of attorney over all of my five siblings who think they are smarter than me. She was 90 years old though and had a good life even though it hit me hard. That being said I think the Warriors may have a problem with youth and defense. I think that when necessary, Lebron carry the team as needed to win. Either way I think it's going to be a close series that goes to 6 or 7 games and I really think 7

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well my ability to be objective might be clouded. My mother passed away on the 14th and I have been busy taking care of everything since I had complete power of attorney over all of my five siblings who think they are smarter than me. She was 90 years old though and had a good life even though it hit me hard. That being said I think the Warriors may have a problem with youth and defense. I think that when necessary, Lebron carry the team as needed to win. Either way I think it's going to be a close series that goes to 6 or 7 games and I really think 7

Sorry for your loss TLF.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Votes so far:

Warriors - 8

Cavs - 1 (Cavs fan)

Keep em' coming!

I have no idea why you would expect anyone except Cavs fans to pick Cleveland. I think if the Cavs had Love and a healthy Kyrie, you would see more Cavs picks but GSW are clearly the favorites

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing the difference in celebration the last 2 nights. Cleveland were acting like they won the NBA finals last night (was surprised to see Lebron act like that since he's been there 6 times now) but GSW is handling like we still have more work to do

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry to hear that. Prayers to you and your family

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors should win this fairly easily but I could easily see scenario where its closer than it should be. Like GS comes out too hyped up in game 1 and loses. They rip off 3 wins, choke up the closeout game and ultimately finish them off in game 6.

GS has plenty of people to throw at Lebron and the Cavs pedestrian offense should be handled easily if GS doesn't panic. Honestly I'd just play Lebron straight up. Let him score 50 but make him work for it. If you can hold the rest of the Cavs to 40 (which is pretty doable), you'll win easily.

The Cavs best bet is throwing length at Curry to fluster him and rebound the hell out of the ball with Mozzy/Thompson to gain extra possessions. They'll need them to keep pace with GS's scoring prowess.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NBA and the fans and the ratings get the matchup they want, MVP and the Fun Bunch vs LBJ in Cleveland II Electric Boogaloo

But man what a coupla shitty conference finals, pee-eww