• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Going forward into next season

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fooz has been politely asked to find another message board.

File:HappySOA.jpg

So he's gone??? Man, 46. I don't really know how you put up with him for this long. I mean he was pissing everyone else off, but he was a straight prick to you.

To a peaceful forum. HERE, HERE!! :suds:

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he's gone. The bitching and moaning was one thing but the personal attacks were just it for me. Not that I think it hurt anyone's feelings (except Cam's, he is kind of emo sensitive ;)) but it was just childish. Every other Hokie board has enough of that. I want this place to be above board. Disputes are fine. Arguments are fine. Just be civil about it. He'll, y'all know I am welcoming VT Football Fan back with open arms when he gets back from whothefuckknowsistan, so I am cool with trash talk and rated R shit, just not annoying dead horse beating.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he's gone. The bitching and moaning was one thing but the personal attacks were just it for me. Not that I think it hurt anyone's feelings (except Cam's, he is kind of emo sensitive ;)) but it was just childish. Every other Hokie board has enough of that. I want this place to be above board. Disputes are fine. Arguments are fine. Just be civil about it. He'll, y'all know I am welcoming VT Football Fan back with open arms when he gets back from whothefuckknowsistan, so I am cool with trash talk and rated R shit, just not annoying dead horse beating.

I hear its lovely there this time of year

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF, UVa is now playing Oregon at home next season?!?! They are also scheduled to play UCLA and Stanford in the near future. I'll be glad when Weaver is gone, so VT can hopefully schedule some games against teams west of the Mississippi.

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we won't be seeing McKinnon helping out on D anytime soon...

Andy Bitter ‏@AndyBitterVT
Virginia Tech OLB Dahman McKinnon on indefinite suspension after December hit-and-run arrest

Hokies Journal ‏@HokiesJournal
Online court records confirm @AndyBitterVT report. #Hokies LB Dahman McKinnon was charged with a felony after Dec. hit-and-run incident.

Fucking Blacksburg police:
“It happened there on South Main St.,” said Jimmy Turk, McKinnon’s lawyer. “He drove a short distance from where the accident happened, parked his car and called his mother to ask what he should do. Then the police came and charged him with felony hit and run because he apparently did not stop right at the scene of the accident.”

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not a big deal. Things are being blown way out of proportion right now. The suspension is automatic but I think it should be cleared up fine and end up alright for him. Sounds like more of a misunderstanding the cops kind of blew up form people I have talked to.

FWIW

robV703

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the AB article it didn't sound like anyone was hurt. If that's the case he'll be back soon.

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If he stopped down the road, called moms, no one was hurt, and waited for the police .. I doubt that anything will come from it .. other than a little misdemeanor charge. UVA lucked into Oregon because (from what I've heard), Penn State backed out of their game. Weird but Oregon will beat that ass .. should be fun to watch.

hokiegrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure I'd call that luck. They are going to be so sore...

HoHum, why do we care that Bama, Wisky, tOSU, and ND are east of the Mississippi? Looks like you're in Raleigh, so east of the MS should make it easier to travel, no?

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure I'd call that luck. They are going to be so sore...

HoHum, why do we care that Bama, Wisky, tOSU, and ND are east of the Mississippi? Looks like you're in Raleigh, so east of the MS should make it easier to travel, no?

I enjoyed the home and home scheduling of Nebraska and Texas A&M and wish Weaver would look to the west more for OOC scheduling instead of ECU, Marshall and MAC schools. I am excited about Wisky and tOSU, but would like to see some PAC-12 and Big12 on the future schedule as well. I'd also like to see home and home with SEC instead of this neutral site, Atlanta bullshit against Bama....we all know Atlanta ain't a neutral site for an ACC team....not even GT.

Last edited by a moderator:

hokiegrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you. I don't think the lack of home-n-homes with SEC schools is due to lack of trying on our part, but still, it would be nice. Even if it was just Vandy or UK that would agree. I'm probably not going to push for home-n-homes with PAC teams because traveling that far is hard on the team (long flights = cramped legs, time shift is a strain, hours in a plane not being the most productive, etc.). I was very happy to have the Nebraska and TA&M series, but it's Wisky and tOSU's turn now. Maybe we can play another Big12 team in 2018-19.

hokiegrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barber's article on McKinnon has this quote:
“The law requires you to stop,” Turk said Monday. “I think he drove maybe about a block from where the scene was and stopped and called his mother and asked what he should do. He said he wasn’t leaving.”

preliminary hearing is March 7. When do spring practices start?

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Why do the Blacksburg police consistently overcharge people?

Any reasonable judge will throw out the hit and run charge.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

emo-5.gif

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do the Blacksburg police consistently overcharge people?

Any reasonable judge will throw out the hit and run charge.

It's not a BB thing, its a police thing. Police overcharge because of the court system. The court system is so bloated that most semi-good lawyers can weasle you out of just about any charge. So they overcharge just hoping something sticks. It's especially bad in more criminal areas like burglary or drug charges where the police will arrest guys, charge them, and then see that guy on the street because lawyers basically got him off. Not to derail this into a "how law enforcement/judicial system could be better", but that's a broad view into why police charge you with whatever they can

Last edited by a moderator: