• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Going forward into next season

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, you could've been me and ripped the UVA banner off the wall at the Hokie House, refused to pay for it when confronted by the bar manager, continue to refuse to pay for it even when the cops show up (because the bar manager upped the price when the police showed up), proceed to get your ass beat by three cops when they try to arrest you for ripping a banner in a bar, get charged with destruction of property and obstruction of justice and eventually get 2 years probation and 100 community service.

I wasn't suspended for any games though.

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Bahaha. I had a few friends that did the same for me back many years ago...I was sweating bullets

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well they didn't have to dog hard. My dumb ass forgot about it and used him as a reference. :L

And you passed and all was well.

You're missing the point, which is Blacksburg PD <<< North Korean Glorious Freedom Secret Police

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well they didn't have to dog hard. My dumb ass forgot about it and used him as a reference. :L

:L

word to the youngsters .. that shit you see on the movies to beat a lie detector test .. don't try it .. do not lie

YOU.WILL.NOT.BEAT.A.LIE.DETECTOR

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus. WTF dude. If any of that is true, bye fucking bye Shai. Hope Babcock takes swift action with this.

No one player is bigger than the program, so regardless of the depth chart, if he did this he need to go. Full stop. First bus out of town (after he serves his sentence). I'll forgive all the drinking/drug possession charges in the world, but this kind of thing I have no patience or sympathy for.

Silver Lining, hopefully Edmunds will make the most of this unfortunate new opportunity.

Last edited:

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus. WTF dude. If any of that is true, bye fucking bye Shai. Hope Babcock takes swift action with this.

No one player is bigger than the program, so regardless of the depth chart, if he did this he need to go. Full stop. First bus out of town (after he serves his sentence). I'll forgive all the drinking/drug possession charges in the world, but this kind of thing I have no patience or sympathy for.

Silver Lining, hopefully Edmunds will make the most of this unfortunate new opportunity.

I agree if it is true that he should be and will be gone.

The Edmunds part, I think he will be pushed by Travon McMillian a lot this spring and Travon will take a good bit of playing time from him. We will see though.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow. Just read the story. You can't tell me that there isn't some pussy of 18-22 year olds on that campus that would give it up to a football player, but instead they go for the 14-15 year olds? SMH

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not trying to defend Shai but just throwing it out there as a possibility that perhaps he really didn't know they were underage. Some girls that young do mature faster and could pass for 18 or 19. I know of a guy from a few years back that was 20ish and was dating a girl he thought was 18 (she lied about her age). Turned out she was 15 and he was arrested, faced felony charges and had to register as a sex offender.

Regardless of whether he knew or not, its really hard to get out of it.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not trying to defend Shai but just throwing it out there as a possibility that perhaps he really didn't know they were underage. Some girls that young do mature faster and could pass for 18 or 19. I know of a guy from a few years back that was 20ish and was dating a girl he thought was 18 (she lied about her age). Turned out she was 15 and he was arrested, faced felony charges and had to register as a sex offender.

Regardless of whether he knew or not, its really hard to get out of it.

About the only way he could get some leniency is if in their social media communication between each other, she specifically said she was of legal age.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hokiegrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't read it yet but he better mean Brewer is #1 for Spring only. Because it should absolutely be a 100% open competition to decide who is #1 come September.

Yep, that's what he meant. Also talked about high expectations / no slack.

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trevon Hill torn ACL. Heaven forbid something happen to Ekanum or Dadi.