• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: SF 49ers @ Redskins

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha! Silly Redskins pulling out all the politically correct stops bringning in the Code Talkers to be honored. Just too funny.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#49ers inactives:
DT Ray McDonald
LG Mike Iupati
CB Tarell Brown
TE Garrett Celek
WR Quinton Patton
QB Bethel-Thompson
DT T.Carradine

Pretty much all expected however for Tank, can't believe Fangio is being a prick about this...

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're reaching.......again. Brady and Brees both listen to music on headphones, if not every week, then most weeks. Brady has even taken flack for it because he said he listens to Jay-Z to prepare.

I've never seen them on the field in pre game taking snaps with headphones on. Maybe in the locker room, I don't know. Kaepernick has trouble learning, he said "I have a lot on my plate"; well here's a chance to concentrate on football and take the music out of it.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I've never seen them on the field in pre game taking snaps with headphones on. Maybe in the locker room, I don't know.

Brady and Brees do it quite often. Brady had a purple pair on during the Super Bowl, which didn't go unnoticed by a lot of websites.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much all expected however for Tank, can't believe Fangio is being a prick about this...

Carradine has not made a tackle in anger in over two years. He needs time to get in football shape. And who knows, he could be another AJ Jenkins.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I've never seen them on the field in pre game taking snaps with headphones on. Maybe in the locker room, I don't know. Kaepernick has trouble learning, he said "I have a lot on my plate"; well here's a chance to concentrate on football and take the music out of it.

Who said it like that exactly?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha! Chris Carter just called Tom Brady "Tom Petty". Right on CC!

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Carradine has not made a tackle in anger in over two years. He needs time to get in football shape. And who knows, he could be another AJ Jenkins.

He made 11 tackles in a game exactly 366 days ago. Not over two years. With that said, I agree he needs time to get into shape and learn the types of things the coaching staff wants him to do.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect our defense to demolish RG3 and the Redskins offense. Nothing less.

I HOPE our offense looks somewhat competent today. We win this one decisively.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're reaching again if you're going to use that statement to support your argument. If you have another one or something from a coach, then ok.

Q: You’ve said there is a lot on your plate. Have their been discussions to streamline that a little bit maybe?

KAEPERNICK: That’s not my call. We’re going out and executing the plays that are called.

Q: What do you mean by a lot on your plate?

KAEPERNICK: There are a lot of things this offense asks of us. It’s expected of us.

Q: As far as volume?

KAEPERNICK: Yes.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Q: You’ve said there is a lot on your plate. Have their been discussions to streamline that a little bit maybe?

KAEPERNICK: That’s not my call. We’re going out and executing the plays that are called.

Q: What do you mean by a lot on your plate?

KAEPERNICK: There are a lot of things this offense asks of us. It’s expected of us.

Q: As far as volume?

KAEPERNICK: Yes.

You're still reaching.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He made 11 tackles in a game exactly 366 days ago. Not over two years. With that said, I agree he needs time to get into shape and learn the types of things the coaching staff wants him to do.

..and, we need to find out if he can play at this level. That is yet to be determined. This current front office group is not exactly known for astute drafting.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your love-child Russell Wilson does it, so now you can assume the stance of acting like you support it.

Carry on. :)

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
How so? kaepernick freely admits that larning the offense is too much for him. Who else would you want to hear it from?

Where are the words, "This offense is too much for me to learn." Or something along the lines of that.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your love-child Russell Wilson does it, so now you can assume the stance of acting like you support it.

Carry on. :)

I do like the way Wilson conducts himself like a professional. He's not like Kaepernick talking to his buddy on the AZ defense saying "hey man, when you gone let one my dawgs get op'm?"