• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: Rams vs 49ers 10-11-12

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Defense once again with a subpar performance which has been a key in our 2 losses and this tie. When the D plays bad we look bad as a team. Alex going down on top of that led to this score. He only had 1 completion with a TD on 8 passes. He looked to be locked in just like he was in the Cards game. Kaep made some great plays with his legs, but he looked even more unsure of throwing the ball than Alex.

That's expected though. He's not going to learn how to eliminate those flaws/deficiencies...unless you give him live game actions. Only way!!!

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
On the bright side once he settled down CK did look good out there.

He still looks raw and needs some polishing so at this point I would still start Smith over him but he eased concerns about him being able to handle the starting job.

Smith might've gotten us more points in the 1st half if he was in there instead of CK but I think CK and Smith would've had around the same performance the 2nd half.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Defense once again with a subpar performance which has been a key in our 2 losses and this tie. When the D plays bad we look bad as a team. Alex going down on top of that led to this score. He only had 1 completion with a TD on 8 passes. He looked to be locked in just like he was in the Cards game. Kaep made some great plays with his legs, but he looked even more unsure of throwing the ball than Alex.

To be fair he came in to replace Alex mid game which isn't easy for a backup of any position especially a young QB to do.

I would've been more concerned if he had an entire week of taking reps with the 1st team and still looked lost out there.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am usually mad or happy after a game.

I don't even know how to feel

iHATEdodgers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the bright side once he settled down CK did look good out there.

He still looks raw and needs some polishing so at this point I would still start Smith over him but he eased concerns about him being able to handle the starting job.

Smith might've gotten us more points in the 1st half if he was in there instead of CK but I think CK and Smith would've had around the same performance the 2nd half.

I wonder if Smith will be ready for Monday... He's pretty tough so I'd guess yes, but we might get to see more Kap.

I thought he looked good for a backup rushed into a game. But overall he's too cavalier with the ball, takes too long to make decisions, and wasn't all that accurate. But he made some plays with his feet for sure.

Jury is still out - I'm just glad he didn't turn it over, and he did put us in a position to win. So kudos! I don't think he's ready to take over by any means, but he looked pretty decent in the 2nd half.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am really happy with the way Kaep played. What was the score when he came in? 14-7 correct? So there for while he was in the game we had the most points, he helped bring us back today. He made some throws when he had to and ran the ball well when he had to, and didn't turn the ball over. He helped us scored 17 points.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Seems like the D has made its living this year beating up on some bad Os, but when they're struggling it's gotten really ugly. Not sure what the answer is.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I wonder if Smith will be ready for Monday... He's pretty tough so I'd guess yes, but we might get to see more Kap.

I thought he looked good for a backup rushed into a game. But overall he's too cavalier with the ball, takes too long to make decisions, and wasn't all that accurate. But he made some plays with his feet for sure.

Jury is still out - I'm just glad he didn't turn it over, and he did put us in a position to win. So kudos! I don't think he's ready to take over by any means, but he looked pretty decent in the 2nd half.

He got better as the game went on and while Smith is the better option Monday night against the Bears I don't think CK with a full week of getting 1st team reps and game planning with CK in mind is a terrible option B.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I am usually mad or happy after a game.

I don't even know how to feel

Under normal circumstances, I'd be pissed. Given how poorly we played, I'm relieved we didn't notch a loss. But I don't see how we go into Seattle and win right now. Much less NE or NO.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got better as the game went on and while Smith is the better option Monday night against the Bears I don't think CK with a full week of getting 1st team reps and game planning with CK in mind is a terrible option B.

Also, don't let the Bears know if Alex or Kaep will be the starter. Keep Alex a game time decision no matter what then let them find out during the first series

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Seems like the D has made its living this year beating up on some bad Os, but when they're struggling it's gotten really ugly. Not sure what the answer is.

I'll be more concerned with the D if they come out flat against the Bears. The defense usually follows up a bad game with a really good game.

Honestly I think the biggest problem is we just had way too much time off between games. Had 11 days in between the Hawks Cards games and then basically 2 weeks before the Rams. So I'm sorta not surprised we came out flat considering how little football we've played recently.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Alex will be ok. If it was really bad he would not have been on field leading that TD drive in the 2nd quarter. I would guess after that TD he alerted the staff he still had lingering effects from the hit and they decided to shut him down as a pre-caution. My guess is mild concussion and if this happened a few years ago he probably would have played the 2nd half.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the end of the day and even with Kaepernick at the helm, we need to beat the Rams - simple as that.

iHATEdodgers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Alex was injured on the 4th and 1 keeper, not the big hit from the LB.

He has to wait 4 days and then make it through non-contact drills, and then full practice before being cleared to play... Doesn't that mean he won't be available next week?

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Under normal circumstances, I'd be pissed. Given how poorly we played, I'm relieved we didn't notch a loss. But I don't see how we go into Seattle and win right now. Much less NE or NO.

Ya we just didn't look good today. The d really dissapointed me. Sometime u need to step outside of the box and i need to temper my expectations. We had an unexpected great yr last yr and it spoiled us into thinking we should just need to show up to win.

Can't win them all and I'm not happy with how we played. But we had that chance to win and we should feel pleased that we at least didn't lose. No matter how bad that sound regarding the situation.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Alex was injured on the 4th and 1 keeper, not the big hit from the LB.

He has to wait 4 days and then make it through non-contact drills, and then full practice before being cleared to play... Doesn't that mean he won't be available next week?

We don't play til Monday so he has plenty time to get cleared.

iHATEdodgers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't play til Monday so he has plenty time to get cleared.

So they will have full contact drills over the weekend then? I don't really know how practices are scheduled. But the way I understand the concussion rules - after 4 days of rest and presumably no I'll effects he needs to then survive non-contact drills and then a full practice. So that's full practice on Saturday?

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh needs to eliminate this fucking lazy sh*t i'm seeing from our boys.... happened in the vikings game and happened here....

The Rams beat themselves thus ending a tie... we are LUCKY.... cant take this as a positive...(based on performance)

Freaking hats off to FIsher.....