• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: 49ers vs Rams

Rathman44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i think we win pretty easily but stephen jackson goes over 100 yards and scores a TD...ends the streak.
just a gut feeling but i think it's going to happen

crash

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
49ers all-time record against rams is 59 wins 61 losses 2 ties...The first game was Oct 1,1950 The rams beat us twice that year..35-14 & 28-21

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I thought this quote by Corey Redding was interesting as well as worrisome:

Last week, Ravens defensive end Corey Redding said Baltimore wasn't confused by the multiple formations, personnel groups and motions the Niners use during the course of a game.

"We dialed in on them real good about what they do," Redding said. "It's a lot of window dressing - they move this, that and the other - but once they get in the final formation, we know where the ball's going to go."

Read more: Has NFL figured out 49ers offense?

BallsOfFury

Next man up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
This ties to something I've been thinking about the last few wins.

In, I believe 3 wins of our last 4 (Cleveland, Washington, Arizona), possibly more, we have given up a late TD when the game was over. What does this say, if anything, about our defense?

It says we've got some of the reserves in by that time. But it could also mean we lack depth in certain areas.

mufasa76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
we better come out with guns blazing this sunday

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Bradford didn't practice yesterday, apparently, and was limited today. Haven't seen that anywhere on here. All the more reason we should win handily. Now we just have to go do it.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
wes-welker-made-a-snow-angel.jpg

One's John Lynch one's Wes Welker
John%20Lynch.jpg

Didn't know where to post something as random and irrelevant as this

Southern9er

Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This game is interesting to me...and it should say a tremendous amount about if this team for real, even though it is the 2-9 Rams vs the 9-2 49ers

We are coming off of a tough loss with a young team and rookie coaching staff. We are playing at home; however, the Rams have shown that they can rise to the occasion as they did against NO. We have a chip on our shoulder from last years EMBARRASSING loss and last weeks VERY disappointing performance.

If this team is for real, we should bury the Rams even if they are doing their utmost to prepare against the run. If we struggle here, it should bring big concerns against how we will do against a surging Seahawks team which has done it the right way...they are improving a great deal and appear to be earning it...solid rushing game with a much improved O-line and a stiffening defense with a QB that has been putting passes on a tight rope recently.

Even if this is a "tight" but dominated game, I would be concerned, we need to put them lights out...

:hdn:

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This game is interesting to me...and it should say a tremendous amount about if this team for real, even though it is the 2-9 Rams vs the 9-2 49ers

We are coming off of a tough loss with a young team and rookie coaching staff. We are playing at home; however, the Rams have shown that they can rise to the occasion as they did against NO. We have a chip on our shoulder from last years EMBARRASSING loss and last weeks VERY disappointing performance.

Disagree totally. If there is one game that they should win all year its this one. Everything, from 10 days off to prepare, to coming off an embarassing loss, to the Rams being a horrible team, to Bradford not playing, to the 49ers playing at home is lined up for a 49er route. Even a big win says nothing because that is exactly what should happen.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Gore needs 22 rushing yards to break the all-time team rushing record. Seems like this record has been mentioned somewhere each week for the last two years.

crash

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Gore needs 22 rushing yards to break the all-time team rushing record. Seems like this record has been mentioned somewhere each week for the last two years.

it would be awesome if he broke the record on the first play of the game with a 80 yard touchdown run..

Southern9er

Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I hope they just come out and pound the ball and systematically beat the Rams down through ball control. There's nothing more demoralizing than having a team run the ball down your throat.

...yes there is...

:bj:

or

:hdn: ...which is pretty appropriate for today's game I think!

Southern9er

Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Disagree totally. If there is one game that they should win all year its this one. Everything, from 10 days off to prepare, to coming off an embarassing loss, to the Rams being a horrible team, to Bradford not playing, to the 49ers playing at home is lined up for a 49er route. Even a big win says nothing because that is exactly what should happen.

Wow...are you just stepping in it for entertainment?

But at least you left your serial pessimism platform FOR ONCE! :clap2:

I think they have a tremendous amount to prove and that is how does THIS team handle losing, which they have not done a whole lot of. The Rams have shown that they can play with a team like NO. Given all the injuries to the Rams...perhaps...a big win says that they recovered from last weekend and are still on track, that the wagon wheels have not come off.