• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gators vs #3 bama and #1 lsu next two weeks

How will the Gators fare over next 2 weeks

• beat bama but lose to lsu

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • beat lsu but lose to bama

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • win both

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • lose both

Votes: 24 68.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

metal_frk_334

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I am glad that Florida is getting a push of respect this week. It really adds to the build up for the game. Of course ESPN is carrying it, so the Gators are getting pimped, but I am glad all the same. I must add a bit of reality to the subject though. Florida has played FAU, UAB, Tennessee and Kentucky. I decided to go back and look at what they did to those teams compared to what other teams have done to those teams. In comparison what they did was nothing out of the ordinary compared to what teams like Tulane had done to the same opposition. Tennessee being a slight different case, although they didn't quite handle them as soundly as one might think for playing at home. So far they have managed to handle business to the tune of what Michigan St and Tulane have been handling business. Not so impressive when you put things into perspective. Considering Tulane is 2-2 and Michigan St is 3-1.

By no means am I looking at this and assuming we will just roll over them, but it really brings into question what the hype is right now. Alabama could come into the Swamp and lay an egg, but if things play out the way they should that won't be the case.

Red Elephant101

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am with ya on that, UF is facing the two best teams in the nation back to back, nobody is crying about their schedule this year...Florida is loud ugly and boisterous, you just cant overlook them...

Bama should set them up as an example as to what LSU can expect on Nov.5th.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am with ya on that, UF is facing the two best teams in the nation back to back, nobody is crying about their schedule this year...Florida is loud ugly and boisterous, you just cant overlook them...

Bama should set them up as an example as to what LSU can expect on Nov.5th.

I'm taking home field advantage in this we are 117-16 at home since 1990.. This game is gonna be extremely close or a blowout.. Still think we take it at home.

CrimsonFan

Cashing Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm taking home field advantage in this we are 117-16 at home since 1990.. This game is gonna be extremely close or a blowout.. Still think we take it at home.

No.

mustangwatkins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fear that our D will literally expose several UF players to season ending injuries this wknd. Our offense will be all in for this one. As of late Bama really shows up to the big games firing on all 8 cylinders and UF Offense is not were they need to be to compete at the magnitude of Bamas D. Will be similar to the Arky game......Fact!!!! In the end We Must Break U! Bama 34 uF 21

Roll Tide

PS Just look at the poll

Last edited by a moderator:

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama is overrated, so they will beat Florida. LSU is a road team, so Florida will beat them in BR.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glad that Florida is getting a push of respect this week. It really adds to the build up for the game. Of course ESPN is carrying it, so the Gators are getting pimped, but I am glad all the same. I must add a bit of reality to the subject though. Florida has played FAU, UAB, Tennessee and Kentucky. I decided to go back and look at what they did to those teams compared to what other teams have done to those teams. In comparison what they did was nothing out of the ordinary compared to what teams like Tulane had done to the same opposition. Tennessee being a slight different case, although they didn't quite handle them as soundly as one might think for playing at home. So far they have managed to handle business to the tune of what Michigan St and Tulane have been handling business. Not so impressive when you put things into perspective. Considering Tulane is 2-2 and Michigan St is 3-1.

By no means am I looking at this and assuming we will just roll over them, but it really brings into question what the hype is right now. Alabama could come into the Swamp and lay an egg, but if things play out the way they should that won't be the case.

Pimped?

Hype?

Florida has all but been written off this season by all but a select few.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't hate on a UF fan for having faith in their team, everyone should count on their team no matter the situation. Looking at this game, I just don't see UF being able to score many points. The speed of the running backs will catch Bama off gaurd maybe once or twice, but I don't think it will be enough to win. Home-field advantage for UF is good, but that don't last very long.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get the hell beat out of them by both, then lose to Auburn.......again

Santana8907

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It's refreshing being an underdog.

We haven't been an underdog in the Swamp since 2003 Florida State.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's refreshing being an underdog.

We haven't been an underdog in the Swamp since 2003 Florida State.

I would have thought that UF would have been underdogs to LSU last year.

It's gonna get ugly this saturday, won't be any victories or moral victories for the underdog in the swamp.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's gonna get ugly this saturday, won't be any victories or moral victories for the underdog in the swamp.

nope. and people forget how close the game was last year.The mad hatter lucked out again by getting the luckiest damn over the head bounce pass by the fg holder ever.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope. and people forget how close the game was last year.The mad hatter lucked out again by getting the luckiest damn over the head bounce pass by the fg holder ever.

that worked perfectly...just like they practiced it....

:dance:

Santana8907

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

and having the play overran by Jenkins.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Jarrett Lee to Terrence Tolliver for the win!!!"

Awesome.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't hate on a UF fan for having faith in their team, everyone should count on their team no matter the situation. Looking at this game, I just don't see UF being able to score many points. The speed of the running backs will catch Bama off gaurd maybe once or twice, but I don't think it will be enough to win. Home-field advantage for UF is good, but that don't last very long.

Well shit, let me call Muschamp and Foley and tell them to just forfeit the game so our guys can rest up for LSU :rolleyes2: