• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Week # 1 - Arkansas State

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a crazy feeling that after this game, a few posters will be saying we are going to win a national championship. Just a hunch.
What you mean "after?"

Natty, platty. Bookit.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife got tickets for a Beetles tribute concert Saturday night. As a surprise for me. I love the Beetles music.

She's going alone.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My girl doesn't want to go to the game anymore because she's on house arrest and her sister and roommate are telling her it's not a good idea she can get in trouble. I call bullshit on those cock blockers. I told her I would buy her a fake mustache she still doesn't want to go so I have two tickets if anybody wants them $130 for both

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife got tickets for a Beetles tribute concert Saturday night. As a surprise for me. I love the Beetles music.

She's going alone.

That's like planning weddings on Husker game day. Go for it, just don't plan on many being there.
I don't care if you're going to 'have a TV in the back room' at the reception. You're on your own.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My girl doesn't want to go to the game anymore because she's on house arrest and her sister and roommate are telling her it's not a good idea she can get in trouble. I call bullshit on those cock blockers. I told her I would buy her a fake mustache she still doesn't want to go so I have two tickets if anybody wants them $130 for both
house arrest, can't they go to work and such? like do a few common every day things? can't she just say she had work or something?

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell with that. She can't leave the house. Take advantage of that. Take a bottle over there and have a party. Where else does she have to go?
Why's she on house arrest any way? Does it mean somebody's gonna get shot?

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make the call

rSmq3VI.gif

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reminds me of when I was a youngun. Did something stupid which cost me a weekend in jail. Douglas County.
So I show up Friday evening to spend the weekend and they tell me it's my lucky day. They're sending me home on house arrest. So by the time they get everything taken care, give my a ride home and make sure everything is working there (leg bracelet and transponder hooked to a phone line) it's passed 11. So I'm kicking back drinking beers and about 2 o'clock my girl friend comes falling in the front door, stone cold drunk and some guy right behind her laughing at her.
I just sat there and didn't say a word. She comes in the living room and sees me and it's like someone just punched her in the gut. She goes "What are you doing here? How'd you get out of jail?"
I told her I'm on house arrest so I'll be here all weekend. Smooth as wine the lying bitch she says "Great, everyone's coming over from the bar. I gave him a ride and the rest will be here in a bit."
I said great let's wait for them. About fifteen minutes later the guy with her can't take me staring at him anymore. and is like "i'm outta here. Good luck" and flies out the door.
Then I told her you better go with him you fucking whore because your ass ain't staying here no more. Kicked her out.
Strange thing, the other people never showed up that were coming over either.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna be tough waiting all day for game-time.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna be tough waiting all day for game-time.

Yes it is. my roommate had the audacity to suggest watching the bama fsu game on the other tv since ours will be a blowout. If he was suggesting that THEE sound would be on that game, he's got another thing comin

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea my wife's best friend from high school scheduled theirn wedding in Kansas City on the dee of the Oregon game.

We "suddenly" have an emergency and will not be able to attend.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got married (unfortunately) out of town during Husker season, but I strategically planned it on an out of conference game against Idaho State, 11 am kickoff. So we rented out the bar in the hotel that morning and had the game on tv and had bloody Mary's and cocktails for breakfast and everybody still got to see the game.