• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Day Thread: Niners vs Aints...It's Official

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's to be expected. I actually thought he looked more comfortable than i expected him to. You can see the improvement in his play from college and it's only been 2 weeks. He's going to learn a lot from this game.

I'm just glad he's got Harbaugh for a HC & not Sing or I might be inclined to think his growth might be stunted!

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Is it just me or does the Saints' Defensive Coordinator seem douchy? I mean when the Saints acquired Aubrayo Franklin, he said that Patrick Willis is crying for the loss. Now he dialed up blitz after blitz on a pre-season game. It's just seemed like a douchy thing to do

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hoping for a better showing, but last night is now the team's (and Harbaugh's) baseline. Let's see how they progress over the next 3 games.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those who missed the game, or if you had to watch it on your computer, it will be rebroadcast tonight at 9:30 central time on the NFL channel.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That's to be expected. I actually thought he looked more comfortable than i expected him to. You can see the improvement in his play from college and it's only been 2 weeks. He's going to learn a lot from this game.

I'd like to see them be patient with him though; even if it means the team plays poorly if Alex Smith struggles. I don't want to see him get chucked to the wolves out there in the regular season and have his confidence destroyed like happened to Smith. I hope Harbaugh shows some patience but I'm thinking patience may not be one of Harbaugh's strengths. He seems like an agressive go-getter.