• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Game 3 tonight Bolts @ Habs MTL Leads 2-0

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also like Gudlevski for game 4. If it hurts Lindback's feelings so what I don't think they're going to resign him anyway.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lindback starts and stinks it up then Gudlevskis goes in and shines! yep I saw this coming!

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys! I agree & am happy they were swept. I do think that it will shock & sting but it will also give them some playoff experience for next season! I really think that our Village Idiot will be forced to take a look & even address the D issues here in Bolt land & if he was as smart as you all say he is, he should address Pooper's buddy buddy coaching style with his team. Maybe he'll even wipe that shit eating grin off of Pooper's face! Hopefully Pooper will grow, mature & make better decisions on things like which net-minder to start so he doesn't where 1 out & he learns more about changing & shaking up the lines to get opposition off there game & we may see different chemistry! Well, this was a disappointing end to a season that was resilient when we were without Stammers. But like I said before, it seemed everyone's attitude changed when he came back. No one played with the mind set that they HAD to fill his shoes. And wtf happened to Cally & my boy Filpp??? Good God guys, the Bolts brought you here to be stars, start fucking shinning when they need you!!! MSL had 3 assists in 1 of the Rangers playoff games. We thought we had won that trade but I knew Marty was clutch when you need him!
Like you Todd, I can't wait til next season!!!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :clap:
By the way, I was in Carlisle, PA last night & made it to Detroit today. I am attending tonight's game at the Joe!!!!!!!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOO WIIIIIIIIIIINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::clap::clap::suds: