• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #15 Buffalo Bills vs Patriots 12/23/2018

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugly game. Brady with his happy feet yet again. He looked like a disaster.

OL was fantastic today at blocking for the running game. Division winners again but it wasn't that impressive offensively (from throwing standpoint and Brady).

patspa

PATS SEEKING SEVEN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No matter how ugly who gives a crap a win is a win. Now take care of business and you have a bye. Thanks eagles for not blowing it god were they trying.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No matter how ugly who gives a crap a win is a win. Now take care of business and you have a bye. Thanks eagles for not blowing it god were they trying.

Yes it is a win but a quality team and play like that from Brady then they won't win. Only time I was rooting for the Eagles... Thanks to Foles

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I watch Brady the more convinced I am that he's got an injury that isn't bad enough to put him down but is causing him a real problem. As long as he can practice they'll keep it under wraps.

From what I could see today, he can't set that right leg back and push hard. It may be painful for him to plant and release.

Ugly yes, but still a win.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey there is a real shot at a bye and if the Raiders pull off a miracle well it would be a Christmas Miracle

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I watch Brady the more convinced I am that he's got an injury that isn't bad enough to put him down but is causing him a real problem. As long as he can practice they'll keep it under wraps.

From what I could see today, he can't set that right leg back and push hard. It may be painful for him to plant and release.

Ugly yes, but still a win.
I agree Brady hasn't been setting his feet for weeks now.

The offense looked bad minus the run game. Three turn overs didn't help. That combined with dumb penalties still isn't a recipie for success.

What is up with JE11? Between his drops and dumb penalties WTF?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Brady hasn't been setting his feet for weeks now.

The offense looked bad minus the run game. Three turn overs didn't help. That combined with dumb penalties still isn't a recipie for success.

What is up with JE11? Between his drops and dumb penalties WTF?

Well maybe that Barios? Kid from the U can put some pressure on JE next year

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe? I think it's more then the injury and missed games.

Edelman was "catching" the ball into his body on his drops. He still has great hands - he's not using them!
Gronk looked terrible! His worse game ever. He suddenly has stone hands. Still good blocking but we can't afford a blocker at the price.....

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I did not get the game just saw some highlights. I said at the draft last year I was pleased the Pats took Michel and he and White are a nice one two punch. And the way the Pats use Patterson I can see them setting something up with that come playoff time. Nice time of year to have run game working.

I see JC Jackson had a pick continues to impress.

That ball went right through Gronk's hands WTF.