• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #14 NE Patriots vs LV Raiders Sunday December 18, 2022 4:05 PM CBS

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. We've seen players get cut for a lot less. But that was just me very pissed off last night. But we all know that Meyers will somehow be on "IR" with a non contact injury for the next few games.

Every game has been a shitty game plan. Everyone. I really think it's time for Kraft to step in and either A: Remove Bill as Coach.. and or remove him from GM B: Cut every single coach
So you want to cut our best WR for some dumb ass play that never should have occurred. I always say you cannot argue opinion so I won't, I will make it clear that I think that's an overreaction.

I agree about removing BB as GM it's time, and if that forces him out so be it. I would love to see Mayo as a coach, bring in a real GM and O Coordinatior.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
u mean right after the raiders marched down the field and scored
everything was going the raiders way hell even the refs wanted them to win:suds:
But, Raiders were stopped most of the game and Pats run game was cooking in 2nd half. Do you honestly believe that last play was the right thing to do?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you want to cut our best WR for some dumb ass play that never should have occurred. I always say you cannot argue opinion so I won't, I will make it clear that I think that's an overreaction.

I agree about removing BB as GM it's time, and if that forces him out so be it. I would love to see Mayo as a coach, bring in a real GM and O Coordinatior.

Oh I know. Meyers is basically the only bright spot on the Patriots offense but we know how BB operates and he WILL be in the doghouse for that one. When BB truly should be the one on the hot seat!

It is coming clearer with each passing day that it was truly Brady and NOT BB

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I know. Meyers is basically the only bright spot on the Patriots offense but we know how BB operates and he WILL be in the doghouse for that one. When BB truly should be the one on the hot seat!

It is coming clearer with each passing day that it was truly Brady and NOT BB
so it was all brady in 01 that top D had nothing to do with it :suds:

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I’m in the minority in this opinion but Mac Jones is not a good QB. Bad throws, bad decisions, and terrible pocket awareness. And now we can add whiny bitch to his resume.
And how many delay of game penalties this year?

Sure, he makes plenty of good throws.
And he make plenty of bad throws. And bad decisions. And slides short of the first down way too often.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not playing well that's for sure. He has his moments but I think he can play better. How good I don't know though.
Hoping it's a combination Sophomore Slump combined with bad Oline/OC Coaching.
Maybe he will be great next year with a year of mistakes to turn into Lessons Learned, and a new OC overseeing a new O Line Coach.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoping it's a combination Sophomore Slump combined with bad Oline/OC Coaching.
Maybe he will be great next year with a year of mistakes to turn into Lessons Learned, and a new OC overseeing a new O Line Coach.

Hard to do that when you switch OCs but is he the answer? NO but I really would have loved to see what he could have done this year with McDaniels

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to do that when you switch OCs but is he the answer? NO but I really would have loved to see what he could have done this year with McDaniels
He was the most NFL ready QB in the draft last year.

Maybe he topped out last year too. Cause he folds like a tissue in the shower when there is a pass rush.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
W
By the time this bad call was made I was solidly into We didn't Deserve to Win mode anyway.

Any other Sunday I would have been pissed.
We certainly did not deserve to win. We didn't play like it. I few weeks back I said this team has no identity it does not and that is part of the problem. It's time to lick our wounds and accept what we are, bad.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jacoby owned up to him for sure but BB didn't.

And Stevenson needs to take blame as well. WHY even lateral that in the first place?!

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CUT Meyers! I don't care. CUT HIM! WTF was that?!?!

If you’re gonna cut Meyers for that play then you have to cut Stevenson too since he started the chain of events.

Both guys are great Patriot players and at this point I have to agree with most others and say this is all on the coaches.

Except for Mac Jones. He’s gotta go.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you’re gonna cut Meyers for that play then you have to cut Stevenson too since he started the chain of events.

Both guys are great Patriot players and at this point I have to agree with most others and say this is all on the coaches.

Well hell Andrews snapped the ball he should go too.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jacoby owned up to him for sure but BB didn't.

And Stevenson needs to take blame as well. WHY even lateral that in the first place?!
It had to have been by design … ya know, go for the TD on that play. I insist that Stevenson did not just do that of his own accord.
Basically, BB saying to his players “… I don’t trust the offense or defense to get it done in OT, so go for it on this last play.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just frustrated as all

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It had to have been by design … ya know, go for the TD on that play. I insist that Stevenson did not just do that of his own accord.
Basically, BB saying to his players “… I don’t trust the offense or defense to get it done in OT, so go for it on this last play.

If the Patriots actually had competent coaching this play never would have happened

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just once I'd like to see Mac Jones put this team on his back and will them to a victory. Regardless of a bad oline and a horrible OC. This year Mac Jones just doesn't have "It".