• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #13 - ACC Championship VT vs Clemson

Ragingcroc

mcklSJDFIOj
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Friend's facebook status:
"Hokies are playing like Betty White out there... Someone needs to get them some snickers"

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait to hear Herbie pat himself on the back for calling us overrated.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I see a Clemson fan on the way home, my next hoop message will be from Allegheny County jail....:(

Calm down 46, I'm pissed too. If you get booked at least give us all a shout out. Maybe you'll make "Cops". I have about 5 beers and a few swallows left out of a bottle o' Jameson. It probably won't be there tomorrow..My wife will look at the trash can tomorrow and tell who won the game:tea:

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Got dominated in the trenches (both sides of the ball)

Played scared on offense. Didnt try going down field near enough.

Logan never seemed to find his groove. IMO because we didnt run the screens and such that have helped him get there.

Alot of freaking flags this game. Some of those calls were iffy at best.

Really hurt losing Hosley.

Im pretting damn disappointed in the way we played tonight, but considering all the injuries and such, still proud of this team for the year.

Bring on Auburn(?) in the chicken bowl.

hokiehi21

DC sports are cursed
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe the first game wasnt a fluke.. maybe clemson is just a bad matchup

SteelerHokie90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Got dominated in the trenches (both sides of the ball)

Played scared on offense. Didnt try going down field near enough.

Logan never seemed to find his groove. IMO because we didnt run the screens and such that have helped him get there.

Alot of freaking flags this game. Some of those calls were iffy at best.

Really hurt losing Hosley.

Im pretting damn disappointed in the way we played tonight, but considering all the injuries and such, still proud of this team for the year.

Bring on Auburn(?) in the chicken bowl.

What's there to be proud of? Who did we beat?

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe the first game wasnt a fluke.. maybe clemson is just a bad matchup

That's kindof what I was thinking too. Also, not taking anything away from Clemson. They have kind of slid a bit but no doubt they are talented. We recruited the hell out of Boyd, didn't even bother offering Branch out of Varina (WTF???) and Watkins...well...I will just be glad to see him go first round after next year..

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Alright Steeler Hokie..welcome to the board...we are all emotional and pissed right now, nooone is happy, ACC Championship is gone..we get it, no reason to be hatin'. Even with the dual Clemson beatdowns, a few way too close, mediocre games, losing Tyrod, Evans, Williams, and many others, I will take a 10-2 regular season any day with the group we have. Hey you could be a Indiana, Duke, Mississippi football fan???

Obrian84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
My thoughts:

1) Hosely's injury was like throwing a turd in bud's face. Totally threw him out of his game. He couldnt play one on one with his corners the rest of the game. He needed safety help all night. As soon as he tried to play one on one, there goes Watkins for a TD.

2) Where was Wilson in the first half and beginning of the second? Yes the holes were small but his limited touches were shocking. It seems as if we tried to counter what they might have been trying to do (key on wilson) instead of playing our game. I think the coached out thought themselves on offense and went away from what we are. Disappointing since Beamer should know by now how to have his coaches and players prepared. Just do the exact opposite as you have done in all other big games.

3) Lack of confidence and the team quit.

4) I dont like to blame the refs, and it wouldnt have mattered but they didnt help all night.

5) Where is the energy? We had it with Virginia, not tonight.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calm down 46, I'm pissed too. If you get booked at least give us all a shout out. Maybe you'll make "Cops". I have about 5 beers and a few swallows left out of a bottle o' Jameson. It probably won't be there tomorrow..My wife will look at the trash can tomorrow and tell who won the game:tea:

Ha ha!!! I am all talk anyway. I mean in the grand scheme, my beautiful girl drove me home to my nice place where my two pups were as happy as ever to see me. Now I am in a hoodie and shorts drinking inthe sofa. This tem makes me cry but they are my team and they make me proud a lot as well.

GO HOKIES!!!

SteelerHokie90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You guys have to be proud of this sorry lot after tonight. I'm not even watching the bowl game. I'm packing it up till next year, although next year it'll probably be the same BS again.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

A division championship in a "rebuilding year" not to mention the fact that this team was even able to get here with all the injuries. everyone on our schedule but clemson.

Last edited by a moderator:

hokiecheme11

Mr. Manager
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's kindof what I was thinking too. Also, not taking anything away from Clemson. They have kind of slid a bit but no doubt they are talented. We recruited the hell out of Boyd, didn't even bother offering Branch out of Varina (WTF???) and Watkins...well...I will just be glad to see him go first round after next year..

He's got two years left, hes a true freshman... :ohwell:

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys have to be proud of this sorry lot after tonight. I'm not even watching the bowl game. I'm packing it up till next year, although next year it'll probably be the same BS again.

Peace out nukka, look forward to seeing you back here professing your loyalty after we wipe the floor with Auburn.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a Hokie for life. I have been one since I was a little boy going to games with my dad and the stands were empty. Wins come, losses come and heartbreaks come. I still wouldn't trade being a HOKIE for anything!!

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a Hokie for life. I have been one since I was a little boy going to games with my dad and the stands were empty. Wins come, losses come and heartbreaks come. I still wouldn't trade being a HOKIE for anything!!

+1

Well, except for the little boy part. Didn't become a fan until 94 (I was 15) when my sister started in school up there. But +1 to the general point. Okay, done rambling now.

Last edited by a moderator: