• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #11 - UNC @ VT

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Dont get me wrong i wasnt defending Hosley. I was really just surprised we didnt put a safety over the top to help him out (since he was struggling). Hell, if you want to know my honest opinion (if tweedy is healthy) i wouldnt mind seeing hosley get some long rest @ whoVa.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's still no excuse for some of the complete whiffs he had. I thought we had DeAngelo Hall out there for a minute. Fuller should pull him aside and teach him how to tackle. Jayron's had quite the noticeable decline over the last 3 to 4 games. I'm not sure what's gotten into him

Agree, that is fundamental stuff. You learn the word "break down" at a very early football level. Keep your hips square and slide. He looked terrible on a couple plays. His strength is surely at coverage and he hasn't been light sout there this year. He will still be a VERY good CB I think he just needs to revamp and get back to the basics. Like I said, he has probably slipped on draft boards this year..

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the injury is bothering him more than he may let on, however he has been a weak tackler his whole career. Last year it was masked by his pics and coverage though.

On another note, I have no idea why Foster decided to swap spots between Exum and Whitley but that did not go well.

hokiecheme11

Mr. Manager
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the injury is bothering him more than he may let on, however he has been a weak tackler his whole career. Last year it was masked by his pics and coverage though.

On another note, I have no idea why Foster decided to swap spots between Exum and Whitley but that did not go well.

I thought they looked good? They led us in tackles

hokiefour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Game thoughts

I was there thursday night and watched Jaron closely. He looked about as bad as I have ever seen him look. Was completely out classed by the group of receivers from UNC (two of which are very good). He didn't cover well, move well, or tackle well. I really hope he can get it back together as the season comes to an end so he can elevate his draft status.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I agree. Exum especially looked good. He is a player. Will be a big asset to our D the next couple years..

i think Exum has been playing pretty good, fwiw i dont think we win the UNC game without him forcing that fumble. Whitley has really under-performed this year IMO, If i remember correctly he was burnt a couple times early in the season and lately i've noticed him completely out of position a lot (especially in run support).