• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fuck the bullshit, it's about that time

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How good is the BAMA D? Last years was pretty good but the secondary was an issue.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bunch a dam Buckeye queers runnin round here

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bunch a dam Buckeye queers runnin round here
dsw-1.gif

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How good is the BAMA D? Last years was pretty good but the secondary was an issue.

They were great. However.....
The way to beat Bama is to keep their Big Defensive Fat Asses out there without letting them substitute.
A savvy O-Coordinator would develop packages that he can run, and keep out there for entire series and never let Bama sub. Then they get toasted, then they're done.

It isn't rocket science but most teams make it out to be.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other teams think that Alabama is the better team and they know thatAlabama is going to win, even before they step foot on the field. That's half the battle right there.

Pussy thinking mother fuckers.
Florida State isn't like that.

Oh, and never try to outAlabama, Alabama.
It doesn't work that way.
You mean like banging your sibling instead of your cousin?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were great. However.....
The way to beat Bama is to keep their Big Defensive Fat Asses out there without letting them substitute.

Alabama now substitutes no matter what the other team is doing.

A savvy O-Coordinator would develop packages that he can run, and keep out there for entire series and never let Bama sub. Then they get toasted, then they're done.

It isn't rocket science but most teams make it out to be.

You really need to update your narrative.

1 team has actually beat Alabama in the past 2 seasons and that was Clemson last year. Who btw, won on basically the last play of the game with a pick play that is impossible to defend when not called. It's not as easy as you make it out to be.

And while Clemson did run 99 plays on Alabama, but the difference between last year and the year prior isn't that we couldn't substitute, it's that we didn't have the same depth to substitute.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Our DB's are pretty experienced, but we may have a fresh CB, not sure. If we do have a fresh CB it's because a 5 star former CB(Tony Brown) is going to be playing some other safety/extra DB position. Secondary is very talented.

But we are replacing a good bit in our front 7. And that's the bigger concern. If you give a QB time to throw, it doesn't matter how good your secondary is. There will be holes and such, and any QB with time will hit them. But we obviously have more 4 and 5 stars plugging in, so we'll see.

That said, these guys aren't likely as good as what just left. In 2015 we had a ton of depth in the front 7. It was more like the front 11 they rotated so much. But last year, we didn't have the same kind of depth, and so these guys didn't rotate in as much. So that would suggest it's unlikely our front 7 will be as good as previous 2 years.

Last edited:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry
It doesn't work like that.

Actually it does. Nick Saban was asking for 10 seconds for substitutes. I pointed out back then I didn't see why people were crying about him asking for that rule, because even the fastest offenses don't snap the ball within 10 seconds 99% of the time and it wouldn't slow anyone down as claimed.

I'm sure someone else pointed that out to him as well, and so now Alabama has a plan and substitutes defensive players even when the offense doesn't substitute.

And that's why Nick Saban continues to have success. He adapts.

Last edited:

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama now substitutes no matter what the other team is doing.

You really need to update your narrative.

1 team has actually beat Alabama in the past 2 seasons and that was Clemson last year. Who btw, won on basically the last play of the game with a pick play that is impossible to defend when not called. It's not as easy as you make it out to be.

And while Clemson did run 99 plays on Alabama, but the difference between last year and the year prior isn't that we couldn't substitute, it's that we didn't have the same depth to substitute.
So how does Alabama have two losses in the last two seasons?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So then you didn't beat Ole Miss last season?

You mean the season before last.

If you want to call hoping Alabama turns the ball over 5 times a gameplan to beat Alabama, be my guest.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean the season before last.

If you want to call hoping Alabama turns the ball over 5 times a gameplan to beat Alabama, be my guest.
No I mean last season where Alabama needed multiple turnovers to be returned for touchdowns in order to squeak out a win. Since they didn't lose to Ole Miss in 2015 then Alabama didn't win in 2016, or are you counting on multiple turnovers being returned for touchdowns a game plan?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I mean last season where Alabama needed multiple turnovers to be returned for touchdowns in order to squeak out a win. Since they didn't lose to Ole Miss in 2015 then Alabama didn't win in 2016, or are you counting on multiple turnovers being returned for touchdowns a game plan?

:lol: @ your butthurt. Go beg your wife for a blowjob.

You come into a thread about Alabama and FSU, where the conversation is talking about how to beat Alabama. And in your haste to try and make somekind of gotcha point you've gone all the way to talking about how Alabama won a game last year?

But to answer your little butthurt question - I seriously doubt that was the Alabama gameplan. Nor would I think anyone with half a brain would try to use such things as a blueprint on what it takes to beat Ole Miss.

Do you want to take this even further away from what was actually being talked about, or are you ready to shut up now?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: @ your butthurt. Go beg your wife for a blowjob.

You come into a thread about Alabama and FSU, where the conversation is talking about how to beat Alabama. And in your haste to try and make somekind of gotcha point you've gone all the way to talking about how Alabama won a game last year?

But to answer your little butthurt question - I seriously doubt that was the Alabama gameplan. Nor would I think anyone with half a brain would try to use such things as a blueprint on what it takes to beat Ole Miss.

Do you want to take this even further away from what was actually being talked about, or are you ready to shut up now?
So you being a little bitch and pretending like losses didn't count because it was Alabama losing and me pointing out you're a hypocrit using your own bullshit logic against you makes me butt hurt? Looks you are the one who is "butt hurt" or "triggered" or whatever gay little millennial wanna be word you want to use since you jump straight to saying I need a blow job. Just admit it, you are spineless homer who Has to play pretend to make yourself feel better.