• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fuck Cousins, time to move on

Maximus Rex

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,357.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, one at a time.:

Kelly at last report that I've read is likely out for a minute.

Perine is the first up to get the majority of touches, because.....

Thompson had a history of injury, He most likely will get a few more touches, however, I don't think that the organization wants to gamble on him getting a whole lot more than his current load because of that.

Couple of side notes: 1.There's still time to evaluate Kelly and make a move with respects to putting the ball in Mack Brown's hands a few times.

2. That in-fighting that you're witnessing is nothing but brotherly love. Just like in any family we fight, but when someone else unnecessarily F's with our brother/sister, he/she gets us all.

Thanks, Stym, much appreciated, about what I thought. I'm not a Redskins fan, but went to school in DC and Baltimore and have some friends who are, and knew they'd be yapping about it this weekend. I have no dog in the fights on any of your in-fighting stuff about KC and whatnot, so don't mind me, sorry for the interruption, carry on. Thanks again, appreciate it.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, Stym, much appreciated, about what I thought. I'm not a Redskins fan, but went to school in DC and Baltimore and have some friends who are, and knew they'd be yapping about it this weekend. I have no dog in the fights on any of your in-fighting stuff about KC and whatnot, so don't mind me, sorry for the interruption, carry on. Thanks again, appreciate it.

Max, cant speak for every one else. But because you have no dog in the fight, you might ( I stress might) have an unbiased opinion on Cousins.

Thats something you aint going to find from any of the posters on this board. For the most part every one has a hard line stance on him at this point. Now there are some who try to play the IM willing to wait and see card, but even most of them have already made up their minds deep down.

Maximus Rex

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,357.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Max, cant speak for every one else. But because you have no dog in the fight, you might ( I stress might) have an unbiased opinion on Cousins.

Thats something you aint going to find from any of the posters on this board. For the most part every one has a hard line stance on him at this point. Now there are some who try to play the IM willing to wait and see card, but even most of them have already made up their minds deep down.

Geesh, are you asking me to wade into the middle of this mess? Kinda scary! :eek:

But, at the risk of having half of yinz (Pittsburgh word that means y'all) go nuts on me, I thought that at the end of last season that they had to, and surely would sign him to a long term deal. I thought that he's a franchise QB, and you can't let that walk away. I saw a bunch of bad QB play between Bradshaw and Big Ben, and would not let a well above average, at worst, QB get away. I don't follow KC nearly as much as you guys, but that was my take on it then, but I don't know how the hell the team handles it now after franchising him again this year. I don't know if the relationship is beyond repair at this point, although he has continued to say the "right" things. I haven't seen a Skins game this year, so I couldn't tell you much about what I would say now how to handle it next year, but those were the thoughts I had last year.

I will also say, before ducking and running :bolt:that this was the most entertaining board on the hoop during the off season, and I checked in here a lot to see what you all had to say about KC and what was going on. But, this is your board, and who the hell was I to interfere? Anyway, thanks for the offseason info and that to all of yinz here, and I'll STFU and leave y'all alone now.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geesh, are you asking me to wade into the middle of this mess? Kinda scary! :eek:

But, at the risk of having half of yinz (Pittsburgh word that means y'all) go nuts on me, I thought that at the end of last season that they had to, and surely would sign him to a long term deal. I thought that he's a franchise QB, and you can't let that walk away. I saw a bunch of bad QB play between Bradshaw and Big Ben, and would not let a well above average, at worst, QB get away. I don't follow KC nearly as much as you guys, but that was my take on it then, but I don't know how the hell the team handles it now after franchising him again this year. I don't know if the relationship is beyond repair at this point, although he has continued to say the "right" things. I haven't seen a Skins game this year, so I couldn't tell you much about what I would say now how to handle it next year, but those were the thoughts I had last year.

I will also say, before ducking and running :bolt:that this was the most entertaining board on the hoop during the off season, and I checked in here a lot to see what you all had to say about KC and what was going on. But, this is your board, and who the hell was I to interfere? Anyway, thanks for the offseason info and that to all of yinz here, and I'll STFU and leave y'all alone now.

I will just speak for me, you are welcome here any time, and please share your opinion.

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DKYLxMxVAAE3_7Y.jpg:large

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
those are just stats they dont mean anything statman:D

Says the guy who wants to put him on a pedestal for being a Pro Bowl QB, 2nd-5th in whatever statistical category, blah blah blah for 2016. Not sure if you were joking... but you can't make that comment when you have continuously talked his stats and accolades up Sdad. It is what it is so far for '17. KC hasn't played as well. We will see if he can turn it around. Tomorrow, he will have to play very well for us to have a chance IMO.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a method to determine which subject has the most posts on the hoop? Mods?? how do conversations surrounding Kirk Cousins stack up?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the guy who wants to put him on a pedestal for being a Pro Bowl QB, 2nd-5th in whatever statistical category, blah blah blah for 2016. Not sure if you were joking... but you can't make that comment when you have continuously talked his stats and accolades up Sdad. It is what it is so far for '17. KC hasn't played as well. We will see if he can turn it around. Tomorrow, he will have to play very well for us to have a chance IMO.

jeez stop being so serious . the stats show KC has been awful and he has the green smiley means joking