• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FSU RB Dalvin Cook being investigated for assault

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this would have happened @ Florida instead somehow it would have been Urban Meyer's fault.:D

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This made me look up the authority's twitter. He is pretty obsessed with you that's for sure.

Also, I think @axetune and @TheAuthority8 are the same person.
He is. And yeah they are the same person. Pretty sad isn't it?

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Mario Pender. Know how we moved you to CB due to the depth at RB? Guess what you are the starter now.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this would have happened @ Florida instead somehow it would have been Urban Meyer's fault.:D

It is still Meyers fault. Fla State is now getting all the recruits Florida would have been getting had Meyer stayed

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but there's fags to beat on. That wouldn't work either. Most of these guys are homophobes including many if not most black dudes.

Do you get arrested for that?

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh oh. Sounds like he was with five or six dudes and one of his boys approached a girl and asked for her number. She said that she wasn't interested and had a boyfriend, so Cook stepped in and dotted her in the face. Prior to that it sounds like they were also intelligent enough to tell her their names and that they were football players and to google them. Evidently some comments were also made to her that in two years they'd be in the NFL and would be able to buy her. Classy individuals.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully FSU has a good defense.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there still time for Bama to cancel their game w FSU and put Michigan State back on the schedule?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Well Jimbo does seem to be taking the Urban Meyer way of handling players. Lots of cover ups. Which leads to an atmosphere of spoiled thugs who think they can get away with anything. Only makes the problem worse.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Is there still time for Bama to cancel their game w FSU and put Michigan State back on the schedule?

Do you want Mich State to go down hill?? We have a history of contracting games when teams are that their high only to play the game a few years later when the team is in mediocrity. Va Tech, Clemson, Michigan, WVU.... to name a few.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sucks, we booted a freshman RB last year for the same thing. :L

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am confused now. Supposedly there are two different stories from ESPN. One from Schlabach where the girl says he just punched her after she dissed his friend.

Then Rossi said that he was breaking up a fight between two girls. The girl with the abrasions fell to the curb.

Can someone please get the story straight?

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dalvin Cook of Florida State Seminoles faces battery charge

The state attorney's office in Tallahassee will issue a warrant for the arrest of Florida State running back Dalvin Cook, who is accused of punching a 21-year-old woman in the face several times during an argument outside a bar last month.

State attorney Willie Meggs told ESPN.com on Friday that he had met with the woman, who is not a Florida State student, and a female witness on Friday. Cook's accuser presented Meggs photos of her injuries.

Meggs said Cook, a 19-year-old sophomore from Miami, will be charged with misdemeanor battery.

"I found the women to be very credible," Meggs said.

The alleged incident occurred the night before former Seminoles quarterback De'Andre Johnson punched another woman at a different bar near the FSU campus on June 24. Seminoles coach Jimbo Fisher dismissed Johnson from the team on Monday night, hours after the state attorney's office released surveillance video showing Johnson punching a 21-year-old FSU student in the face.

The woman who said Cook punched her told ESPN.com that her bottom lip was split and her nose was sore the next day. The woman said she identified Cook as the man who struck her in a photo lineup with two Tallahassee Police Department investigators on July 1. She told police she wanted to pursue criminal charges against him.

The woman, who lives in Tallahassee, told ESPN.com that she was approached by a man who was not Cook outside of the bar Clyde's and Costello's shortly after it closed on June 23. The woman said the man asked for her phone number, which she refused to give him.

"I told him I had a boyfriend and wasn't interested," said the woman, who spoke to ESPN.com on the condition she not be identified. The woman said the argument became heated, and then Cook punched her in the face several times. Her friend ran to a nearby Tallahassee Police car, which wasn't occupied, so the woman called 911.

"They kept telling me they were football players," the woman said. "They kept telling me to Google them. They told me they were football players and they could buy me in two years."

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"They kept telling me they were football players," the woman said. "They kept telling me to Google them. They told me they were football players and they could buy me in two years."
:L

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck it. Play nobody but walk ons and 3rd stringers this year. Let the other guys know you are not indispensable.

No bars, no more living off campus, mandatory check ins via gps 3 times a day, all free time is spent at the football facility where you watch TV and play games. Treat them like they are in boot camp.