• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Frustration has a face and its an OU fan

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 Step program to get better:

1. Get tougher: The entire Big 12 is pillow soft right now.
2. Get a big QB that can run and pass
3. Get bigger on defense, and stuff the run
4. Evolve an entire team around running the football, stopping the run and shitting down people's throats while running the football
5. Beat Texas

I'm tired of seeing soft OU teams. (Now before answering the question tell me how shitty my team is, and now soft we are, and I'll already admit that we are, and know my team needs to get better in all these area's as well. Not only to compete, but win at least 6 or more games in the regular season.)

I went to a Nebraska watch party this year and it was depressing seeing the Huskers play poorly. Both programs are a shadow of what they used to be. I wish, I wish, I wish we would both get back to the level we were playing each other for NC's. That would be awesome. And a lot of college football fans would never understand why Nebraska and Oklahoma love to play each other so much.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma was the default team to win the Big 12. They were really only the 3rd best squad.
We can give them grief, but they were not really a great team.

This shit is annoying.

Everyone's the expert in hindsight. Everyone forgets Oklahoma was the favorite to win this game. They aren't a bad team, they just had a little bad luck with injury and didn't play as well as Clemson did the 2nd half.

Felt to me like neither team was putting up my defense to the others, but then Oklahoma sputtered out.

But now everyone is the expert and every team that loses didn't belong there. Same shit every year. Really annoying.

offshore1509

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This shit is annoying.

Everyone's the expert in hindsight. Everyone forgets Oklahoma was the favorite to win this game. They aren't a bad team, they just had a little bad luck with injury and didn't play as well as Clemson did the 2nd half.

Felt to me like neither team was putting up my defense to the others, but then Oklahoma sputtered out.

But now everyone is the expert and every team that loses didn't belong there. Same shit every year. Really annoying.
True, Mayfield did what he could with no run threat, and the defense seems to wear out in the second half. Mistakes and penalties is what killed OU.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This shit is annoying.

It shouldn't be annoying. It's no different than an After Action Report in the military.

There's a reason Stoops has gone to Alabama with his staff to ask questions of Saban and the Alabama staff. The reason given at the time was Stoops was trying to improve the way they prepared teams for bowl games. Yea we beat Alabama in a bowl game a couple of years ago. Good for us. But the truth is OU doesn't typically do well in major bowl games. It's been a problem for years. So we have a reason to dissect this loss to see if it's unique or it fits a pattern. By the way, I hope you guys play lights out and win it all...........again.

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, Mayfield did what he could with no run threat, and the defense seems to wear out in the second half. Mistakes and penalties is what killed OU.

Look it's offshore from ESPN who welched his bet................you can run after all these years but never hide.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look it's offshore from ESPN who welched his bet................you can run after all these years but never hide.

Woah. I wanna hear bout this. :pop2:

offshore1509

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I never left after the bet, I stayed on the board, I was waiting for you to present me with whatever it was you were going to give me, you are the one that never carried it through.

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never left after the bet, I stayed on the board, I was waiting for you to present me with whatever it was you were going to give me, you are the one that never carried it through.

No, I told you what it was but even I've forgot what it was. But I bet I can go back and look it up maybe.

offshore1509

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No, I told you what it was but even I've forgot what it was. But I bet I can go back and look it up maybe.
Hell I don't even remember now, it was a long time ago and I'm old. But I don't think you ever told me what it was, I'm not one to back out on a bet.

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell I don't even remember now, it was a long time ago and I'm old. But I don't think you ever told me what it was, I'm not one to back out on a bet.

Still have the old link so I'm going to look and see if I can find it, but not tonight. I'm enjoying this choke job by Oregon for the night

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tonight, I think Oregon has the frustration face

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This shit is annoying.

yep, pretty much. I know there are some that want to bag on OU and so be it. I'll stand by this team, period.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This shit is annoying.

I have said for a while that Mayfield, Oklahoma, and the Big 12 were overrated.

I said Bama would roll MSU before the game.

Do I get a cookie?

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have said for a while that Mayfield, Oklahoma, and the Big 12 were overrated.

I said Bama would roll MSU before the game.

Do I get a cookie?

too bad nebbish isn't relevant any more, and Bill says no....

callahan_slash-1.gif