• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Fresno State @ Nebraska

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never heard of anyone using that "logic."
Just take a look at Twitter and listen to the radio shows. Bohl gets an overly positive perception because he used to coach here. Oh and because Wyoming has Nebraska kids on the roster.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just take a look at Twitter and listen to the radio shows. Bohl gets an overly positive perception because he used to coach here. Oh and because Wyoming has Nebraska kids on the roster.

Oh. I don't twit and I don't live local so I don't get the sports programming.
They must forget that he was fired because his defense sucked.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just fine with the run/pass splits, it shows the staff finally concluded something critical about our QB. We could've hit the RB check down a bit more but TA just can't seem to hit that pass without turning the RB 360 to look for it. After one of those passes Zigbo gave TA a wft dude look, which was what I was also saying verbatim

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
But...but...they have Craig Bohl who used to coach for the Huskers which means that he's the best coach and he's going to beat us.

Nebraska certainly isn't good enough to look past ANYONE at this point in time. I still say Nebraska wins handily, but if the players take too many plays off then it could be a struggle at least for 3 quarters. On the other hand, I would be very concerned if we don't clobber them.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ask Northern Illinois how terrible Wyoming is. Wyoming defense does not look good. Nebraska should be able to run at will and pass at will. This should be an easy W for Nebraska.

Let me remind you of 2015 and two terrible teams

Purdue, final record 2-10 lone big ten win in two years was Nebraska. Purdue entered the game at 1-6
Illinois, final record 5-7, two wins in the Big 10, Beat Purdue and Beat Nebraska

First week knocking the rust off excuse is now gone. The Mountain West has Air Force, Boise State, Utah State, San Diego State, and UNLV playing good so far. Hopefully, Fresno State can look like a good win later on in the season.

This coaching staff HAS to win this game. The Nebraska Football Team should win this game, but this coaching staff still has question marks, IMHO.

NIU has been a decent team that has gone bowling a few years in a row. Did they lose a lot through graduation from last year? If they had some good players coming back from 2015 then Wyoming didn't beat a bad team last night. Hopefully the Nebraska players aren't reading some of the jibberish here and then thinking all they have to do is show up on the field of play to win next Saturday.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NIU has been a decent team that has gone bowling a few years in a row. Did they lose a lot through graduation from last year? If they had some good players coming back from 2015 then Wyoming didn't beat a bad team last night. Hopefully the Nebraska players aren't reading some of the jibberish here and then thinking all they have to do is show up on the field of play to win next Saturday.
NIU hasn't been very good since Doeren and Jordan Lynch left. Last year they went 8-6 playing in the MAC, lost to both P5 teams they played, and got pasted by Boise State in their bowl game. They did come close to Ohio State in the height of their screwed up QB situation.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
NIU hasn't been very good since Doeren and Jordan Lynch left. Last year they went 8-6 playing in the MAC, lost to both P5 teams they played, and got pasted by Boise State in their bowl game. They did come close to Ohio State in the height of their screwed up QB situation.

A few of the teams that beat Nebraska last year weren't very good either. Again, I sure hope none of the Nebraska players have read some of the gibberish here about Wyoming being horrible and we are going to clobber them. Case is closed.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few of the teams that beat Nebraska last year weren't very good either. Again, I sure hope none of the Nebraska players have read some of the gibberish here about Wyoming being horrible and we are going to clobber them. Case is closed.
Why the hell would a Nebraska player read anything on here? This is a discussion board, not a motivational source for the team. As fans, we have the luxury of being able to take an honest look at our opponent without worrying about overlooking anybody. Of course the team needs to show up and not look past Wyoming. That doesn't change the fact that Wyoming sucks balls.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Why the hell would a Nebraska player read anything on here? This is a discussion board, not a motivational source for the team. As fans, we have the luxury of being able to take an honest look at our opponent without worrying about overlooking anybody. Of course the team needs to show up and not look past Wyoming. That doesn't change the fact that Wyoming sucks balls.

I highly doubt all of the Wyoming players are gay. :lol:

Why would Nebraska players read anything on here? Did the thought occur to you that they may wonder what some fans think of them? I bet some players have been to this site before.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oak, Thanks for that link. That is a good read.
That guy is great at taking a deeper dive into playcalling. I've been following him on Twitter for a while but just found his blog last week. There's some cool stuff from last year as well.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to WYO. While I'll route for Nebraska, I think I may throw my old WYO rugby socks on underneath my jeans.

They're wool though so I my feet will smell like ass at the end of the day

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL that reminds me of my daughter. We moved when she was in middle school and the school she went to before and the school she went to after were rivals. She still wanted to play basketball but didn't want to be a traitor for her old school so she tried out for the new school (the warriors) with her old schools pirates jersey on underneath her shirt.