• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fordman's Dream Scenario

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What it fails to mention is that he has the decision making ability of a 3rd grader building a nuke. He can't read defenses worth a shit.

If I hadn't watched him weekly ... I'd be intrigued by his workout...... But I have watched him ... and cussed him most Saturdays

You're right he is practice squad player ..... and maybe in 3-4 years you could turn him into a Qb
The article is right HUGE PROJECT and damn sure not worth a 4th rounder especially in a draft this deep

I disagree on Thomas. I think he would be worth a 4th, and could develop into a solid backup/decent starter in a few years(which for a 4th rounder is a great return). He did choke the chicken on more than one occasion, but while VTech has a great football tradition, they aren't exactly the Mecca of pro style QB's. He would need to go somewhere with a great QB coach/OC. The kind of guy Green Bay takes and transforms into a solid QB

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree on Thomas. I think he would be worth a 4th, and could develop into a solid backup/decent starter in a few years(which for a 4th rounder is a great return). He did choke the chicken on more than one occasion, but while VTech has a great football tradition, they aren't exactly the Mecca of pro style QB's. He would need to go somewhere with a great QB coach/OC. The kind of guy Green Bay takes and transforms into a solid QB

No he's not .... nothing like a Qb Green Bay would even take.

He's a Qb Al Davis would have taken .... He's like Russell and less accurate

oh but wait he's big and has a strong arm ...... that's ALL he has going for him..... still has the brain of DOE DOE Bird

Oh and you said it yourself ... Tech isnt the mecca of college ..... He stunk it up against some weaker teams ... Imagine to what that translates to against a pro team

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I disagree on Thomas. I think he would be worth a 4th"

See?

now....who's sucking up to Thomas?

cue the circus music

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My knock on Wilson is his size. Other than that he'd be more than fine ad an NFL QB. It's just not likely that a 6ft and under QB is going to make a good NFL QB. Wilson is they exception. Now there's a bunch of yahoos wanting to draft midget QB,s. I'll pass.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: : :yahoo:

#Bunch of Yahoo's :finger: