• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

**** FOR THE NEW POSTERS ****

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to see a few new Leafs fans in the mix.

Expands the audience for many of my hilarious Leafs jokes.

/I know, I'm really one to talk with the current state of my team.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to see a few new Leafs fans in the mix.

Expands the audience for many of my hilarious Leafs jokes.

/I know, I'm really one to talk with the current state of my team.

At least Buffalo has a direction. I'd put good money on them landing McDavid or Eichel, and that's huge.

Also, have you met Canuck Eh!? Feeling you two just might get along...

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least Buffalo has a direction. I'd put good money on them landing McDavid or Eichel, and that's huge.

Also, have you met Canuck Eh!? Feeling you two just might get along...

Assuming they finish last again this year - and if you've seen their roster, it's highly likely - they'll be guaranteed no worse than Eichel.

Kinda hoping that Buffalo finishes last but that NYI wins the lottery since we get that from the Vanek deal. We drop down to 2nd with our own pick (Eichel) and use the NYI pick to take McDavid. :drool:

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assuming they finish last again this year - and if you've seen their roster, it's highly likely - they'll be guaranteed no worse than Eichel.

Kinda hoping that Buffalo finishes last but that NYI wins the lottery since we get that from the Vanek deal. We drop down to 2nd with our own pick (Eichel) and use the NYI pick to take McDavid. :drool:

Well, assuming Garth Snow makes yet another boneheaded deal a la the Clutterbuck-for-Niederreiter or the one for Vanek and subsequent Vanek-for-nothing deals, you might be dead on.

Damn.

Harry Crack

Best 8 sec's of her life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another FN refugee

Please tell me there are other Calgary Flames fans here

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Puck is very diplomatic, but that comes from being a laid back Canuckian.

I must re-itterate that there are two things you should never do:
1) Expect a T-shirt
2) Refer to yourself in the third person.

Those are board wide.

There is another thing, but it's only when I am around; never praise Lindy Ruff, Derek Roy or the boyishly handsome Chris Drury.

So, welcome! Where are y'all hiding out from if you don't mind me asking?

Sure am glad we hired Lindy Ruff....

As far as our previous port of call, SI's Fan Nation was home until they shut it down last week. They are making new and exciting changes which will enhance the fan experience. In other words, they are turning it into a fuckin fantasy sports site with small fees for participating. As none of us are particularly fans of that facet of entertainment, I'm pretty certain our days there have come to an end.

Although I may drive by there to see if there is any way I can flip them off on my way out...

Harry Crack

Best 8 sec's of her life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I've seen one or two Harry. But they are all Euros and in drunken comas right now.

All the womens shelters accross England are hiring the English soccer team.......cause they don't believe in beating anybody

Harry Crack

Best 8 sec's of her life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Free Agency kicks in shortly Gents ......thoughts ?

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We're all wondering who will be the lucky team to acquire Phaneuf and his completely reasonable contract. New fave is Tampa after last night's deck clearing.

Also, just read somewhere that Calgary was "very upset" that the Pens didn't shop Neal hard enough, and that they were interested. Looks like Burkie might be getting ready to take the shortcut route again..

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harry, Flames fan here and welcome to the board!

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Listened to an interview with Jim Nill this morning. He made it pretty clear without reading between the lines that a #2 center is his top priority. He also made it clear that he will not overpay for one. In other words... He would love to bring Spezza down here but the Sens are going to have to get realistic about what they want in return.

He also said he would be in the market for a backup goalie but he plans on Jack Campbell competing for that job. Wouldn't mind picking up a #1 defenseman but hell - so would 28 other GM's. So... probably not looking for blue liners here. The kids in Cedar Park are getting ready to push for jobs and he wants to let that happen organically.

Bottom line - Stars are in the market and have space to make moves.

Harry Crack

Best 8 sec's of her life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're all wondering who will be the lucky team to acquire Phaneuf and his completely reasonable contract. New fave is Tampa after last night's deck clearing.

Also, just read somewhere that Calgary was "very upset" that the Pens didn't shop Neal hard enough, and that they were interested. Looks like Burkie might be getting ready to take the shortcut route again..

But ........seriously now old Friend , Beerian is President , not GM , surely he would not micro manage his new Puppet errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr General Manager