• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

For the 2nd time in three years, the tears are delicious

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How come the interviewer didn't ask Brutus if his OOC schedule was better than 127th out of 128 teams????
So you beat Oklahoma, another big money team who did what this year? They won the shittiest of the P5 conferences, got blown up by an AAC team that finished third in their division and got beat down by Ohio State. Their biggest win was against a team that lost to Central Michigan and they let a team that lost to mother fucking Kansas put up 40 on them. How exactly do we know that Oklahoma is even a quality win?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Entirely possible. Can you elucidate?

I said that my opinion agrees with Brasky's with respect to Penn State losing to Alabama if they played. (Since they haven't played, it's just opinion, based on observations).

Brasky said that as some sort of justification for the Committee's selecting Ohio State over Penn State (I am not implying it was the only justification proffered).

I said that most of us would have said that Ohio State would demolish Penn State as well; the point being that you don't actually know, and the Penn State-Ohio State game was a good illustration of how we can be mistaken.

What's so strange about that?

RFT!!!
Dave Kelsen
--
Since the invention of the calendar, our days have been numbered.

Not your comment. You.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because those schools won their conference. They accomplished their 1st goal

so fucking what. you are delusional and not at all looking at resumes. PSU lost 2 games. 1 by 39 pts.

OSU has 3 wins against top 10 teams. and lost 1 game by a fluke blocked FG.

they didn't take care of business, and were left out for good reason.

jon2tanman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,129.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me see if I have this right. Pedo st. is one of the 4 best in the country, yet they will probably get there asses kicked in the rose bowl?

Kelsen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,083.52
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me see if I have this right. Pedo st. is one of the 4 best in the country, yet they will probably get there asses kicked in the rose bowl?

Nah. Penn State, not your alma mater, is one of the teams that earned a spot in the playoffs.

They could get their asses kicked in the Rose Bowl; that's why they play the games. Unless it's Penn State vs. Ohio State.

All caught up now?

RFT!!!
Dave Kelsen
--
"Never forget what a man says to you when he is angry." -- Henry Ward Beecher

GeekSportsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL......nothing more delicious than watching the stunned and shocked faces of Buckeyes fans last night after the beating they took. I could have sworn that I read Myers' lips when he said, "I don't think we belong here."

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL......nothing more delicious than watching the stunned and shocked faces of Buckeyes fans last night after the beating they took. I could have sworn that I read Myers' lips when he said, "I don't think we belong here."
Someone needs to gif it.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
w5HJ3fnkcDMG.gif