• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Florida v Memphis

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
both teams ranked.. UF 16 and Memphis 15 and the Gators have a great run in the 1st up 18-8 with 12:00 mins left

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on a side note.. the Orange unis are Gawd awful.. :L

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dick Vitale is unbearable

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vitale is great for college basketball. he can be unbearable to listen to at times but he promotes the game better than anyone else imo

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win for the Gators on a neutral court. Too many turn overs, however played great defense as usual. Team quickness and speed is outstanding and now we have the 3 point game fired up, things are looking up. Unlike last year the players are shooting 3's from a reasonable distance and when they are open. Praither and Wilbekin were outstanding and the team shot well for the most part. Don't know the shooting percentages, but seemed good to me. Missing the front end of a 1/1 twice during the final 1:30 of the game put Memphis back in the game.

As mentioned the uniforms seem a bit much; that said, the all blue uniforms are really bad. Two good wins this past week: Kansas and Memphis; Gators headed to the top 10.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win for the Gators on a neutral court. Too many turn overs, however played great defense as usual. Team quickness and speed is outstanding and now we have the 3 point game fired up, things are looking up. Unlike last year the players are shooting 3's from a reasonable distance and when they are open. Praither and Wilbekin were outstanding and the team shot well for the most part. Don't know the shooting percentages, but seemed good to me. Missing the front end of a 1/1 twice during the final 1:30 of the game put Memphis back in the game.

As mentioned the uniforms seem a bit much; that said, the all blue uniforms are really bad. Two good wins this past week: Kansas and Memphis; Gators headed to the top 10.

Keep it up Florida, make my Badgers proud of their W despite an undermanned FL team but don't tell anybody. :whistle:

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep it up Florida, make my Badgers proud of their W despite an undermanned FL team but don't tell anybody. :whistle:

Not to worry. Billy was making a point and the boys now understand who the "big dog" is and will continue to play with passion. Looks like your boys have picked up their game as well because against Florida, I didn't see a top 5 team there....Congrats.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to worry. Billy was making a point and the boys now understand who the "big dog" is and will continue to play with passion. Looks like your boys have picked up their game as well because against Florida, I didn't see a top 5 team there....Congrats.

You should have no issue winning the SEC especially with the Walker being worked into the rotation. Dickey V was excited about him but I didn't see too much out of his highlights other than his height and aggressiveness. Yeah, we fell asleep in the second half and I felt as though we were going to choke the game away. I believe the obvious reason for the non choke was the fact that we have 5 starters on the floor that can score 20+ in any game. In the past, shutting down one guy would cripple us.

Good luck for the rest of the season and I can't wait to see you guys in the Battle for Atlantis Next year or perhaps in the Final Four if we're fortunate enough. The battle for Atlantis is probably the most talented group that I can remember with UCLA, UW, FL, Butler, UAB, Oaklahoma, North Carolina, and Georgetown. We could potentially have the champion of every major division.