• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Flaming

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing someone got a funny "word of the day" calendar for Christmas, and his word of the day was 'new pussy'. He needed to use it in a sentence somehow in order to cross it off his list.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm guessing someone got a funny "word of the day" calendar for Christmas, and his word of the day was 'new pussy'. He needed to use it in a sentence somehow in order to cross it off his list.

Nah. Actually just a big fan of Chris Rock's stand up. I pretty much know 'Bring the Pain' word for word.

Last edited by a moderator:

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Grad pretty much nailed it. I was out on vacation for a while and also decided - for the betterment of my health - I wouldn't do/read anything NFL related outside of watching the games themselves. I fully expected the Bengals to miss the playoffs and me to be bordering on a heart attack or something of the like. Not to take anything away from the Bengals though, they did everything in their power to do so, but lucky for them the rest of the AFC sucks.

That said, I must say, my hiatus from the Bengals was pretty refreshing; so, while I'll still be around, hopefully it won't be at the same rate as usual.

Go Bengals!

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
welcome back. glad you made bail... er, I mean, glad you enjoyed your vacation.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grad pretty much nailed it. I was out on vacation for a while and also decided - for the betterment of my health - I wouldn't do/read anything NFL related outside of watching the games themselves. I fully expected the Bengals to miss the playoffs and me to be bordering on a heart attack or something of the like. Not to take anything away from the Bengals though, they did everything in their power to do so, but lucky for them the rest of the AFC sucks.

That said, I must say, my hiatus from the Bengals was pretty refreshing; so, while I'll still be around, hopefully it won't be at the same rate as usual.

Go Bengals!

Welcome back, ya old rep whore!