• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fire Mattingly

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not putting this series on him but World Series and Don Mattingly just don't go together. We will never win a World Series championship under Donnie Mattingly.

Hey aren't you the same.... yea, yea you are!!!!

The same fool that made a stupid thread that Tomlin should be fired after only two games of the regular season!!!! Wow, your credibility is really skyrocketing with all your mangers, owners, and coaches wanting to get fired for your own personal amusment!!!!

:lame:

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey aren't you the same.... yea, yea you are!!!!

The same fool that made a stupid thread that Tomlin should be fired after only two games of the regular season!!!! Wow, your credibility is really skyrocketing with all your mangers, owners, and coaches wanting to get fired for your own personal amusment!!!!

:lame:

Hello, Kool-Aid drinker! You have NO CLUE what you're talking about! Stick to nascar!

Btw, Tomlin's a joke. Maybe he can make another sideline tackle.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello, Kool-Aid drinker! You have NO CLUE what you're talking about! Stick to nascar!

Btw, Tomlin's a joke. Maybe he can make another sideline tackle.

And you stick to your bullshit, because you obviously have a ton of it!!!

You think just because a team has a rough spot the coach/manager/owner are to blame you can stick to the fact that all you do is bitch when things dont go your way!!!! And now you wanna cry foul because for the second time in less than a month you have whined about a coach/manager that you think cant do a job!!! Put in you're application super jock!!!!

SuperJockAd.jpg

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You think just because a team has a rough spot the coach/manager/owner are to blame you can stick to the fact that all you do is bitch when things dont go your way!!!! And now you wanna cry foul because for the second time in less than a month you have whined about a coach/manager that you think cant do a job!!! Put in you're application super jock!!!!

Look at the thread, MORON! It's from last season. When you continue to perform poorly in your job, normally you get fired. You probably don't have a job.

You just continue to drink the Kool-Aid and think everything is fine. These teams LOVE the sucker fans like yourself.

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love all of these jack ass trolls coming in with their two cents about my team. The viewership multiples in here when the season ends. Too funny.

Better team won, hopefully Dodgers learn from this and we get back at it next year.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd fire the GM before Mattingly.

Be a General Manager and lead, you know, generally.

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love all of these jack ass trolls coming in with their two cents about my team. The viewership multiples in here when the season ends. Too funny.

Better team won, hopefully Dodgers learn from this and we get back at it next year.

Who are you referring to?

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Look at the thread, MORON! It's from last season. When you continue to perform poorly in your job, normally you get fired. You probably don't have a job.

You just continue to drink the Kool-Aid and think everything is fine. These teams LOVE the sucker fans like yourself.

So you admit that you've been whining about it for two years now.... and just like with Tomlin, where did it get ya????
And just like with Tomlin in your eyes Donnie Baseball is to blame and not the performance of his players??? Wow, just wow!!! You're just the jack of all trades when it comes to coaching/ managing and employment in general, maybee you could get me a job there Handy

:lol:

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you admit that you've been whining about it for two years now.... and just like with Tomlin, where did it get ya????
And just like with Tomlin in your eyes Donnie Baseball is to blame and not the performance of his players??? Wow, just wow!!! You're just the jack of all trades when it comes to coaching/ managing and employment in general, maybee you could get me a job there Handy

Who said that? Only a clown like yourself. Mattingly actually makes Tomlin look good. You cant fire the players. Firing the coach/manager after YEARS of failure can light a spark under the players.

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think people are self aware enough to figure it out for themselves.

I would hope you're not attempting to call me a troll. As one of the first couple posters on this board after more than a decade at the ESPN Dodgers board and a long suffering Dodgers fan who is still waiting.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said that? Only a clown like yourself. Mattingly actually makes Tomlin look good. You cant fire the players. Firing the coach/manager after YEARS of failure can light a spark under the players.

You stick with that theory and see how long your shitin in one hand and wishin in the other, and tell me which one is fillin faster!!!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not willing to fire the first manager to get the Dodgers back to back West titles since the last 70s. I don't know if you've realized this, but Lasorda's not going to put the jersey on and manage again. And since then, we have shit until Donnie. Unless we can get Bochy, Matheny, Sciocia, Melvin, or Showalter, then I'm not sure what you are expecting to waltz through the clubhouse door.

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not willing to fire the first manager to get the Dodgers back to back West titles since the last 70s. I don't know if you've realized this, but Lasorda's not going to put the jersey on and manage again. And since then, we have shit until Donnie. Unless we can get Bochy, Matheny, Sciocia, Melvin, or Showalter, then I'm not sure what you are expecting to waltz through the clubhouse door.

Agreed. If there is a better ption in line, fire him. However, I'd like to see him fuck a complete team before I judge him.