• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fire Mattingly

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the MORON with over 12,000 posts!

troll2.jpg

What a creative troll you are

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope you didn't over pay for that big education your showing off there!!!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO....

Such a putz. You shouldn't bother these nice people with your bandwagon bullshit!!!

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a life you have. 12,000 posts. Congrats.

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:)

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forget some guy by the name of Joe Torre? He had the team doing well when he turned it over to Donnie and we even started getting better players. Donnie was a great player and he's a great guy. But he can't manage. Tired of this crap every season. I want more than the weak NL West. Look at SF, they win World SerieS. They don't jump up and down over winning the division. The whole thought process surrounding this organization has to change. All or nothing. They need to put up or shut up.

Torre did pull us out of a very shitty situation, but then he bounced. Not to take anything away from his two NLCS but he didn't leave Donnie with a whole lot. A lot of the guys that Torre brought in were either still very young (Kershaw, Kemp, Either, Gordon, Loney, Jansen), or they were already on their way out (Manny, Nomar, Lowe, Broxton, Martin). But yeah, he's not going to suite up as the manager either.

So, I guess I'm still wondering who you would rather have manage the Dodgers that we can realistically expect to leave their current position. Not hopefully, realistically. I don't see Bochy, Matheny, Scioscia, Melvin, or Showalter ditching their club. Who do you have getting us to the WS next year?

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Torre did pull us out of a very shitty situation, but then he bounced. Not to take anything away from his two NLCS but he didn't leave Donnie with a whole lot. A lot of the guys that Torre brought in were either still very young (Kershaw, Kemp, Either, Gordon, Loney, Jansen), or they were already on their way out (Manny, Nomar, Lowe, Broxton, Martin). But yeah, he's not going to suite up as the manager either.

So, I guess I'm still wondering who you would rather have manage the Dodgers that we can realistically expect to leave their current position. Not hopefully, realistically. I don't see Bochy, Matheny, Scioscia, Melvin, or Showalter ditching their club. Who do you have getting us to the WS next year?

It's a great question. Been hoping for Scioscia for years now. He could become available. I think Lopes deserves another chance to be a major league manager. Another guy who I think would be solid would be Hershiser. Even Gibby would be a good change. He would restore order. Maybe he could make Hershiser his pitching coach. Tony LaRussa would have been great until he took over the Arizona organization.