• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FINAL AP TOP 25

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL get proven wrong so give me a bullshit and ignore how I illustrated your total lack of knowledge while hurling more insults. Perfect way to end the conversation.

You have proven nothing.

Looked at the wrong year skippy. I did make a mistake. I admit it.

Now, UCF has a top 25 passing offense. Ohio State managed to play 3 other teams in that ranking. They gave 30 plus to 2 of them. But you think they’ll hold UCF to 7 points and beat them by 35 no question.

Again, spare us the homer bullshit Ron Swanson.

Now the conversation ends.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have proven nothing.

Looked at the wrong year skippy. I did make a mistake. I admit it.

Now, UCF has a top 25 passing offense. Ohio State managed to play 3 other teams in that ranking. They gave 30 plus to 2 of them. But you think they’ll hold UCF to 7 points and beat them by 35 no question.

Again, spare us the homer bullshit Ron Swanson.

Now the conversation ends.
I proved you wrong on your idiotic rushing statistic comment when you were trying to be condescending. That alone is enough for you to put your tail between your legs but you keep on going, acting like you know what you're talking about.

Acting like UCF is anywhere remotely close to as talented of an offense as USC or Penn State... wow. Also, can't help but laugh at you pumping up their passing offense playing against middle school competition. Is New Mexico State really the 5th best passing offense in the nation? Should any real CFB team suddenly be terrified to face them?

Well done, hillbilly.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I proved you wrong on your idiotic rushing statistic comment when you were trying to be condescending. That alone is enough for you to put your tail between your legs but you keep on going, acting like you know what you're talking about.

Acting like UCF is anywhere remotely close to as talented of an offense as USC or Penn State... wow. Also, can't help but laugh at you pumping up their passing offense playing against middle school competition. Is New Mexico State really the 5th best passing offense in the nation? Should any real CFB team suddenly be terrified to face them?

Well done, hillbilly.

I made a mistake I can admit that. It is hilarious your inability to see Ohio State would not have a cake walk with UCF.

Let me say this slowly so your pea sized brain can understand it. UCF has the number 5 total offense (yards and points) in the nation. UCF offense is better than Penn State and USC you dumb fucking moron. They proved that against Auburn. (LoL at that excuse you gave)

So in closing, Ohio St is not beat UCF by 35 points or holding UCF to 7 points.

But no seriously, continue to make yourself look like the blowhard homer you have proven to be.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to inject myself into the conversation, but when the defense in question lets a team like Iowa hang half a hundred on them, while giving up almost 500 yards of offense, suggesting that an offense that is way better than Iowa's only scoring 7 seems a little dumb to me.

Iowa averaged 220 yards a game against the other 4 ranked teams they played(PSU, MSU, NW and Wisconsin) and averaged 9.75 ppg against those teams. Iowa racked up 487 yards against Ohio State and scored 48.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made a mistake I can admit that. It is hilarious your inability to see Ohio State would not have a cake walk with UCF.

Let me say this slowly so your pea sized brain can understand it. UCF has the number 5 total offense (yards and points) in the nation. UCF offense is better than Penn State and USC you dumb fucking moron. They proved that against Auburn. (LoL at that excuse you gave)

So in closing, Ohio St is not beat UCF by 35 points or holding UCF to 7 points.

But no seriously, continue to make yourself look like the blowhard homer you have proven to be.
You're a very stupid person. I don't know how many times you have to have that point proven. UCF's offense is not better than Penn State or USC. I don't know how you manage to spell words correctly when you are that fucking stupid. With your logic, UT-San Antonio has a better defense than Alabama. Please just go away and stop making yourself look like a fucking retard already.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to inject myself into the conversation, but when the defense in question lets a team like Iowa hang half a hundred on them, while giving up almost 500 yards of offense, suggesting that an offense that is way better than Iowa's only scoring 7 seems a little dumb to me.

Iowa averaged 220 yards a game against the other 4 ranked teams they played(PSU, MSU, NW and Wisconsin) and averaged 9.75 ppg against those teams. Iowa racked up 487 yards against Ohio State and scored 48.
You're taking literally the worst defensive game OSU has had in over 2 decades as your example. I think it was actually my first post regarding this conversation where I said if OSU is playing at the top of their game they would beat UCF by 35. Even later, I elaborated on that pointing out the defensive efforts posted against offenses like USC or Wisconsin. If they can shut down those offenses, there's no reason to think they can't shut down UCF. If they play like they did against Iowa, anyone in the nation would put up 30, but it's been pretty well proven that that game was a complete aberration.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a very stupid person. I don't know how many times you have to have that point proven. UCF's offense is not better than Penn State or USC. I don't know how you manage to spell words correctly when you are that fucking stupid. With your logic, UT-San Antonio has a better defense than Alabama. Please just go away and stop making yourself look like a fucking retard already.

The only one looking like a retard is you. No one with common sense is going to argue UT San Antonio has a better defense. Just like no one with common sense is going to argue Ohio State without a doubt hold UCF to 7 points. An what makes PSU offense or USC offense better than UCF? Can’t wait o hear this one.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only decent offense that OSU kept under 10 points is USC. I doubt that Ohio State would keep UCF to under 10 points. Especially considering OSU plays flat for 2/3 of their games the past few years.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're taking literally the worst defensive game OSU has had in over 2 decades as your example. I think it was actually my first post regarding this conversation where I said if OSU is playing at the top of their game they would beat UCF by 35. Even later, I elaborated on that pointing out the defensive efforts posted against offenses like USC or Wisconsin. If they can shut down those offenses, there's no reason to think they can't shut down UCF. If they play like they did against Iowa, anyone in the nation would put up 30, but it's been pretty well proven that that game was a complete aberration.

UCF was a top 10 offense. Wisconsin and USC were not. UCF is much closer to what PSU is on offense than what USC and Wisconsin were.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only one looking like a retard is you. No one with common sense is going to argue UT San Antonio has a better defense. Just like no one with common sense is going to argue Ohio State without a doubt hold UCF to 7 points. An what makes PSU offense or USC offense better than UCF? Can’t wait o hear this one.
LOL I never said that either you fucking idiot. Your inference however is that UT-San Antonio has a better defense than Alabama. If you're going to just use the raw data and say UCF has a better offense than PSU or USC, why is the UT-San Antonio/Alabama comparison any different?

What makes them better? The presences of elite, NFL-caliber talent maybe?

Goddamn you are really bad at this.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only decent offense that OSU kept under 10 points is USC. I doubt that Ohio State would keep UCF to under 10 points. Especially considering OSU plays flat for 2/3 of their games the past few years.

I agree that Ohio State wouldn't hold UCF under 10 points. But the Buckeyes # 7 offense wouldn't have a problem scoring on the Knights 93rd ranked D.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCF was a top 10 offense. Wisconsin and USC were not. UCF is much closer to what PSU is on offense than what USC and Wisconsin were.
LOL no they're not. They don't even compare, what are you looking at?

First off, PSU, USC, and Wisconsin all have elite RBs that help pace the offense. UCF has a RB that topped out at 790 yards. Nowhere even in the same stratosphere.

Secondly, UCF played two P5 teams this year - a Maryland that didn't make a bowl and a 4-loss Auburn that didn't give a shit about playing in whatever consolation bowl they got after losing their shot at the playoffs. They proved nothing. Wisconsin, Penn State, and USC all played and beat real teams when it mattered.

Come on, I know you live to contradict me but get real.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, even give them Wisconsin's 14 points. UCF's defense is shit.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that Ohio State wouldn't hold UCF under 10 points. But the Buckeyes # 7 offense wouldn't have a problem scoring on the Knights 93rd ranked D.
I’m sure they would drop a bomb on them.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL no they're not. They don't even compare, what are you looking at?

First off, PSU, USC, and Wisconsin all have elite RBs that help pace the offense. UCF has a RB that topped out at 790 yards. Nowhere even in the same stratosphere.

Secondly, UCF played two P5 teams this year - a Maryland that didn't make a bowl and a 4-loss Auburn that didn't give a shit about playing in whatever consolation bowl they got after losing their shot at the playoffs. They proved nothing. Wisconsin, Penn State, and USC all played and beat real teams when it mattered.

Come on, I know you live to contradict me but get real.

Try and find anything that suggests UCF isn't a top 10 offense. If you don't think they are, there's got to be some sort of evidence to back it up, other than your own biased opinion.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try and find anything that suggests UCF isn't a top 10 offense. If you don't think they are, there's got to be some sort of evidence to back it up, other than your own biased opinion.
So you also believe UT-San Antonio has a top 5 national defense then, right?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That and common sense, which you seem to be lacking in this case.
So using common sense, what makes them an elite offense? The 27 points they scored against an Auburn team that didn't give a shit about playing (7 of which came on a 21 yard drive after Auburn fumbled)? Or was it running up the score on the rest of their lame duck schedule?