• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FINAL AP TOP 25

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is silly. Ohio State would lose badly to UCF. After all, they are 1-436 in meaningless, pretend internet games. Their only win was a squeaker vs App State the week after App State took down the Vagerines for real.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is silly. Ohio State would lose badly to UCF. After all, they are 1-436 in meaningless, pretend internet games. Their only win was a squeaker vs App State the week after App State took down the Vagerines for real.
On the other end of the spectrum you have ATF where Ohio State would win by 33 touchdowns against the New England Patriots and have never been beaten by another team, they have only beaten themselves.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I know if your team who is known for being flat in games every single season played a mythical perfect game in your mind, they win but 1 bagillion points. The problem is every season your team doesn’t show up for at least one game and is flat for half the season. Would Ohio State win in you mythical situation probably, and if they lost you would throw out excuses on why they lost like every time and be like “they didn’t want to be there”. It’s your opinion they would win by 35 points.
Well that wasn't overly dramatic. No shit it's my opinion, Sherlock. It's not unfounded, either.

I'm far from the only person that points out Auburn's lack of effort against UCF. They had nothing to play for while UCF had everything to play for, and UCF still barely won. OSU was an elite running team this year, while UCF has a bad run defense. We would be able to run the ball and control the clock, and have no problem scoring. UCF played in a mediocre mid-major conference and was still only 53rd in scoring defense.

Meanwhile, McKenzie Milton is UCF's main offensive weapon, but he did not look good passing against Auburn, the only team they faced with real defensive talent. Seeing what our defense did against a USC offense with a top 5 NFL pick at QB along with two 5* RBs and talented receivers, I see no reason to think we couldn't hold UCF in check as well.

We didn't play a perfect game against MSU and we won by 45. While UCF is obviously better offensively than MSU, they're a lot worse defensively.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the other end of the spectrum you have ATF where Ohio State would win by 33 touchdowns against the New England Patriots and have never been beaten by another team, they have only beaten themselves.
Wow, you are more dramatic than a teenage girl. I take it you've given up on trying to refute my facts in the other thread?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that wasn't overly dramatic. No shit it's my opinion, Sherlock. It's not unfounded, either.

I'm far from the only person that points out Auburn's lack of effort against UCF. They had nothing to play for while UCF had everything to play for, and UCF still barely won. OSU was an elite running team this year, while UCF has a bad run defense. We would be able to run the ball and control the clock, and have no problem scoring. UCF played in a mediocre mid-major conference and was still only 53rd in scoring defense.

Meanwhile, McKenzie Milton is UCF's main offensive weapon, but he did not look good passing against Auburn, the only team they faced with real defensive talent. Seeing what our defense did against a USC offense with a top 5 NFL pick at QB along with two 5* RBs and talented receivers, I see no reason to think we couldn't hold UCF in check as well.

We didn't play a perfect game against MSU and we won by 45. While UCF is obviously better offensively than MSU, they're a lot worse defensively.
Congrats you beat a mediocre Michigan State team that was extremely young coming off a huge win for them against Penn State. They were going to play flat against pretty much anyone they would have played. Michigan State wasn’t a great team this year. We had like the 100th ranked offense this year. The defense was on the field all game.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, you are more dramatic than a teenage girl. I take it you've given up on trying to refute my facts in the other thread?
Let me bold the part to show that I was counteracting the hyperbole that was being posted.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats you beat a mediocre Michigan State team that was extremely young coming off a huge win for them against Penn State. They were going to play flat against pretty much anyone they would have played. Michigan State wasn’t a great team this year. We had like the 100th ranked offense this year. The defense was on the field all game.
You shut your whore mouth. Beating a Dantonio coached team is always an accomplishment. Even with all the turmoil.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I know if your team who is known for being flat in games every single season played a mythical perfect game in your mind, they win but 1 bagillion points. The problem is every season your team doesn’t show up for at least one game and is flat for half the season. Would Ohio State win in you mythical situation probably, and if they lost you would throw out excuses on why they lost like every time and be like “they didn’t want to be there”. It’s your opinion they would win by 35 points.
Sounds like my mother in law...but she only has one excuse. According to her, the Dallas Cowboys have never LOST a single game. The other team has NEVER been better than her beloved Cowboys. The ONLY reason the Cowboys have EVER lost is because the referees cheated them!

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys need to go to the SEC school of scheduling and learn how you can avoid playing back to back difficult games. Need to squeeze a pud or two in between those tough games.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys need to go to the SEC school of scheduling and learn how you can avoid playing back to back difficult games. Need to squeeze a pud or two in between those tough games.
After last season, we were thought to be the team to break up tough games.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We murdered MSU. I love how all of the sudden coming off a huge win is an excuse for you guys yet us playing on the road vs. Wisconsin last year the week before playing at Penn State was just an excuse for not playing great.

Again, we murdered you. It wasn't like we squeaked it out.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me bold the part to show that I was counteracting the hyperbole that was being posted.
That wasn't the first time you said something about me evidently saying we could beat the Patriots. Again, overly dramatic.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We murdered MSU. I love how all of the sudden coming off a huge win is an excuse for you guys yet us playing on the road vs. Wisconsin last year the week before playing at Penn State was just an excuse for not playing great.

Again, we murdered you. It wasn't like we squeaked it out.
Yes you murdered us and jail sexed the corpse. We weren’t a good team. If you don’t get that we were starting 14 freshmen and sophomores and that there was next to no senior leadership on that team I don’t know what to tell you. Young teams are going to have bigger swings than more experienced teams. You have a very talented team while we only get scraps. I went into the game expecting to lose, not like that, but I wasn’t expecting a win. I stated I would have felt more confident had you not gotten bent over by Iowa the week before.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes you murdered us and jail sexed the corpse. We weren’t a good team. If you don’t get that we were starting 14 freshmen and sophomores and that there was next to no senior leadership on that team I don’t know what to tell you. Young teams are going to have bigger swings than more experienced teams. You have a very talented team while we only get scraps. I went into the game expecting to lose, not like that, but I wasn’t expecting a win. I stated I would have felt more confident had you not gotten bent over by Iowa the week before.
I don't know how this became a conversation of OSU vs. MSU. I know you were young. It's also not like you recruit like shit - like UCF does - comparatively. This is why I have no doubt that OSU could throttle UCF.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually UCF beat 3, but beat Memphis twice. Also, UCF beat teams that finished the year ranked 10, 21, and 25 (x2). OSU beat teams that finished the year 7, 8, 12, and 15. UCF's "best" win (against a team that didn't give a shit about being there) would've been our 3rd best win, and all of our wins were top 15 while only one of UCF's was even top 20. If you can't see the difference there, I have nothing left to say.

Give me a fucking break. Ohio State has 2 good wins in the regular season. You got bumped another two wins with conference champ game and bowl game. UCF win over Auburn is better than any win Ohio State has except maybe Wisconsin. Your acting like Ohio States has 10 top 25 wins and UCF has one.

As I said before, we agree to disagree. Maybe you should say nothing else.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give me a fucking break. Ohio State has 2 good wins in the regular season. You got bumped another two wins with conference champ game and bowl game. UCF win over Auburn is better than any win Ohio State has except maybe Wisconsin. Your acting like Ohio States has 10 top 25 wins and UCF has one.

So Ohio St got bumped because of conference championship and bowl game, but UCF didn't?

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Penn St was a very very good team