• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Feeling good about that 3-0 start?

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Dallas fan, of course Dallas has been impressive. The Chiefs offense has been amazing. The Pats look like the team again though. I do wonder about their running game a bit. The team that is kind of under the radar right now is GB. Everyone knows they are 3-0 , but it’s their defense that has been carrying them. Their offense and even Rodgers hasn’t really cranked up yet. I know it’s a new scheme and they have played 3 good defenses, but they definitely have the fire power to be awesome on that side of the ball.

The truth is Rodgers has been average at best. He hasn't turned the ball over, but he hasn't had any "wow, he's looking good" halves either. So it's good he's had no turnovers, but the D is for sure why they're winning.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assuming the Saints play as well at home with Bridgewater, if Dallas is going to move to 4-0 their Offense needs to stay ridiculously hot or the defense needs to play better. I see this game as a coin toss w/o Brees and hoping the Dallas LBs speed can help slow down Kamara. 4-0 would be crazy sweet, but 3-1 would be OK too. It's a nice spot to be in regardless of the record of the teams we have played so far. I don't know how the season will play out and don't care at this point what others think. This looks like it will be an exciting team to watch even with their flaws.

Say it with me!!!

giphy.gif

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the fact the Patriots are 3-0 obviously but I am not that impressed with the offense... Yes the scoreboard made it seem like they scored a ton but they are extremely inconsistent but the defense, holy shit I love it!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and now Develin is on the IR sucks even more

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The truth is Rodgers has been average at best. He hasn't turned the ball over, but he hasn't had any "wow, he's looking good" halves either. So it's good he's had no turnovers, but the D is for sure why they're winning.

On opening night vs the Bears, they showed the starting line up on offense for the Packers. I thought it looked like a Pro Bowl team. Seemed like a really good player at every position. Then I watched their defense. Very sticky DBs. 23 looks like an All Pro every time I see him. It wasn’t just him though. The rest were covering well too. Not sure about their pass rush but they are really solid.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assuming the Saints play as well at home with Bridgewater, if Dallas is going to move to 4-0 their Offense needs to stay ridiculously hot or the defense needs to play better. I see this game as a coin toss w/o Brees and hoping the Dallas LBs speed can help slow down Kamara. 4-0 would be crazy sweet, but 3-1 would be OK too. It's a nice spot to be in regardless of the record of the teams we have played so far. I don't know how the season will play out and don't care at this point what others think. This looks like it will be an exciting team to watch even with their flaws.

Say it with me!!!

giphy.gif

None of this negativity.

Keep it close early, shut them down late. I have a lot of faith in the defence. They rise to the occasion.

Score when you can, flashy is good. But don't discount grinding.

I wish Gallup hadn't been hurt but they have a real good group of receivers. And old plough-horse Witten.

I think they have all the right moves and I'm glad Moore gave up QBing.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In case you're paying attention or might actually care. the Dallas opponents record goes to 1-8 and the Packers goes to 4-5...

I know you don't care...I'm just blowing my team...that is all...carry on

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In case you're paying attention or might actually care. the Dallas opponents record goes to 1-8 and the Packers goes to 4-5...

Well we wish your team luck Thursday :suds:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You must have incredible jaw muscles?

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy.gif

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With so many 3-0 teams, of course the the other teams have losing records.

:noidea:

This is not news.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel good about a 3-0. SF is most definitely heading in the right direction. They've basically done a 180 from last year in probably the two most important positions....QB and pass rush. The former they only needed to get back (and back in the groove), and with Ford and Bosa joining Buckner, that looks to be upper tier level talent going after the QB.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't care. You can only beat who is in front of you. If the games were close I'd worry, but Dallas is blowing teams out. Now the next two weeks at least we don't have to worry about that narrative. I don't expect Dallas to be 5-0, but I'm hoping for 4-1. Even if they lose the next two games but continue to beat the teams they are supposed to beat, they will still be on course to make the playoffs; which is step #1.

Now go put some more dicks in your mouth...

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I think you can feel good about your team even if you realistically know your team isn't likely to make a serious run in the playoffs.

After watching the 9ers completely waste 15 and 16 going nowhere. Than watching them tear it down and start building it up in 17 and 18 it's good to see the seeds that were planted the last couple of years starting bear some fruit.

It's been a bit ugly 2 out of the 3 wins but at least they are winning games they would've lost the last few seasons. And at least you can see the parts taking shape.

So while I see the 9ers as contenders to make the playoffs I think they are a year away from being a serious playoff contender.

I mean with the way the NFC is shaping up right now it's looking like you're going to have one or two playoff worthy teams be bounced out. NFC South appears to be just the Saints, NFC East is just Dallas and the Eagles, NFC West looks like Rams, Seattle, and SF will be in the mix, and with the NFC North you could make a case for every team there.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you can feel good about your team even if you realistically know your team isn't likely to make a serious run in the playoffs.

After watching the 9ers completely waste 15 and 16 going nowhere. Than watching them tear it down and start building it up in 17 and 18 it's good to see the seeds that were planted the last couple of years starting bear some fruit.

It's been a bit ugly 2 out of the 3 wins but at least they are winning games they would've lost the last few seasons. And at least you can see the parts taking shape.

So while I see the 9ers as contenders to make the playoffs I think they are a year away from being a serious playoff contender.

I mean with the way the NFC is shaping up right now it's looking like you're going to have one or two playoff worthy teams be bounced out. NFC South appears to be just the Saints, NFC East is just Dallas and the Eagles, NFC West looks like Rams, Seattle, and SF will be in the mix, and with the NFC North you could make a case for every team there.
Great post. :10:

I for one enjoy the ride and win or lose root for my team to win every game. Some years that means 13-3 and some years it means 7-9. This year probably somewhere in between...

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is where I always seem to make other Dallas fans scratch their heads. I wouldn’t mind at all if Philly won this game.

It's good either way. Didn't expect Dallas to have a 2-game lead after 3 weeks. And want to avoid them having to play a playoff game in Green Bay, Chicago, and LA.

But the ensuing meltdown if the Eagles are 1-3 next week will be comedy gold.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's good either way. Didn't expect Dallas to have a 2-game lead after 3 weeks. And want to avoid them having to play a playoff game in Green Bay, Chicago, and LA.

But the ensuing meltdown if the Eagles are 1-3 next week will be comedy gold.

Exactly. I mean I get the hate for the Eagles and of course if u win the division you are definitely in the playoffs. There are just a few places though that I would rather not go in January.