• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Father's Day Weekend set at the Grill: TOR @ TEX 6/16-18

Kelleyman

Rebuild done....It all starts with pitching
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do think that Leody, Sborz and Duran to some degree are huge success stories and many of the fanbase through they would not enjoy the success they have so far.
Have to admit I underestimated Leody

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do think that Leody, Sborz and Duran to some degree are huge success stories and many of the fanbase through they would not enjoy the success they have so far.
Yes, they have all three done well.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always thought Leody would be good given time. I have be honest I still not sure about Sborz. With Duran once given the chance he has shown the talent is there he just needs time to smooth itout

Senator_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The LGBTQ community wants to know why the Rangers are the only team not having a Pride night and why MLB hasn’t made them?
The Dodgers have cancelled certain performing groups they thought were inappropriate and then re-invited them from public pressure.

Kelleyman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always thought Leody would be good given time. I have be honest I still not sure about Sborz. With Duran once given the chance he has shown the talent is there he just needs time to smooth itout
I was never ready to give up on Sborz and thought Duran had a potential big bat. Leody has surprised

Next surprise may be Josh Smith. I still dont think he is a starter on this team but he had no problem getting the sac fly last night as opposed to others. I think he has figured out something at the plate and beginning to play within his limitations

armadillooutlaw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The LGBTQ community wants to know why the Rangers are the only team not having a Pride night and why MLB hasn’t made them?
The Dodgers have cancelled certain performing groups they thought were inappropriate and then re-invited them from public pressure.
Simple reason: They don't have to.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think everyone underestimated Leody. I’ll admit I thought after his first few tries up here that he was going to be like Chris Davis or a good example of a AAAA player. Someone who crushes all levels of the minors, but doesn’t hit well in the majors.

I could tell Duran had star potential after watching him for about a week. I’ve been saying for a year that we will probably regret trading Him if we ever do.

Sborz I was ready to shoot into the sun.

oh well… I was right about Odor and Duran so I‘ll take being 2 for 4, but the coaches and front office guys have access to way more information than we ever will.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think everyone underestimated Leody. I’ll admit I thought after his first few tries up here that he was going to be like Chris Davis or a good example of a AAAA player. Someone who crushes all levels of the minors, but doesn’t hit well in the majors.

I could tell Duran had star potential after watching him for about a week. I’ve been saying for a year that we will probably regret trading Him if we ever do.

Sborz I was ready to shoot into the sun.

oh well… I was right about Odor and Duran so I‘ll take being 2 for 4, but the coaches and front office guys have access to way more information than we ever will.
Exactly

scotsman#1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to CBSSports:

Duran isn't in the Rangers' lineup Friday against the Blue Jays.

Duran is 0-for-9 across his last three games and will sit Friday to regroup. Travis Jankowski will start in left field in Duran's place and bat eighth.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to CBSSports:

Duran isn't in the Rangers' lineup Friday against the Blue Jays.

Duran is 0-for-9 across his last three games and will sit Friday to regroup. Travis Jankowski will start in left field in Duran's place and bat eighth.
He hasn’t been the same since his injury. Shortly before he got hurt, he started racking up walks which is what he needed to do when pitchers gave him nothing to hit, but now he’s been hacking or pressing lately Swinging at bad pitches and getting himself out.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Porter only went 3 innings but he struck out 7.

Kelleyman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Marteen showed one good change that got swing and miss. Need more of that. They are giving him the low strike

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He hasn’t been the same since his injury. Shortly before he got hurt, he started racking up walks which is what he needed to do when pitchers gave him nothing to hit, but now he’s been hacking or pressing lately Swinging at bad pitches and getting himself out.
They might have to give him a series off

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeff Wilson lists the following guys as the most likely to be promoted in the near future.

Acker
White
Stephan
Leiter
Cornwell
Cauley
Saggese
Acuna

Kelleyman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adolis to me is over swinging and not staying with the pitch. His head and eyes do not stay with the ball all the way until contact

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rangers didn't last year nor this year. Glad for the Rangers stance. Doesn't need to be a part of the game and quit pushing it on people.