• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Farewell, Bubba - This is the obituary thread of Bubba.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's not shit ourselves...........Bubba's daddy had complete control of this situation. Bubba never had a decision himself.

99% of all dads out there are going to see to it that their son takes millions of dollars........because it benefits them as well.

Let's also not shit ourselves and think that he was ever maybe coming here in the first place.............Nebraska was used and abused......plain and simple.

Pat yourselves on the back, we all played a part in making the kid an extra few million bucks. The Royals had to actually sweat this thing out simply because Nebraska is one of those places where the fans are so great that maybe a kid might turn down millions to go play for them.

But all along...........Bubba's daddy knew exactly what was going on. That's why he was saying that bullshit back in February about how "Bubba is 99.9% sure he will be playing for Nebraska next year" :rolleyes:........it was all part of the plan.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Royals drafting him was the death sentence. It was basically over at that point.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now he will play in front of 3k every night instead of 80 thousand die hard fans

calhounhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
To be honest....there's no reason to get all pissy pants over this kid. How many of you have been put in a situation like that? You can't really say shit or bad mouth the kid unless you have.

I wish the best of the luck to him.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not bad mouthing Bubba at all............he had no say in what happened. I'm hearing more and more about how daddy had this master plan. It all makes sense now. Just the way his dad was talking back in the winter time, making it sound like there was no way he wasn't coming to Nebraska....

That was all for leverage. Make it look like he's 100% interested in going to a University and then suddenly the pro team has to raise the stakes.

Nebraska was just a pawn guys..........just a pawn. And I do bad mouth Bubba's dad for it. Bubba maybe was interested in coming to Nebraska.........but that was never in the cards for daddy.

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not bad mouthing Bubba at all............he had no say in what happened. I'm hearing more and more about how daddy had this master plan. It all makes sense now. Just the way his dad was talking back in the winter time, making it sound like there was no way he wasn't coming to Nebraska....

That was all for leverage. Make it look like he's 100% interested in going to a University and then suddenly the pro team has to raise the stakes.

Nebraska was just a pawn guys..........just a pawn. And I do bad mouth Bubba's dad for it. Bubba maybe was interested in coming to Nebraska.........but that was never in the cards for daddy.

Funny thing is Royals barely wavered on their original 7mil offer so you could say all the drama was a feckin waste of time. Seems Royals saw right through this shit.

Royals: What you want 10 mil? LOL here's 500k more, sign here please.

wiscohusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What happens to his scholarship? I would think it'd be given to a deserving senior this year so that it can be given again next year, but I don't know...?

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bubba will be on the dan patrick show tommorow morning if any of you are interested...... I know we lost him to the royals....... but I will bet 100 bucks it's till good press for the huskers...........

Just the fact that dan mentioned three times today that he picked the royals over nebraska is good press.......... Of'course it would be better if it was Nebraska over the royals...... but it's still good to get the university out on the national stage...... and I'm sure bubba won't be blasting on us.....

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bubba will be on the dan patrick show tommorow morning if any of you are interested...... I know we lost him to the royals....... but I will bet 100 bucks it's till good press for the huskers...........

Just the fact that dan mentioned three times today that he picked the royals over nebraska is good press.......... Of'course it would be better if it was Nebraska over the royals...... but it's still good to get the university out on the national stage...... and I'm sure bubba won't be blasting on us.....

Oh, so you care about bubba now that he's gone? OK.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't bother responding, because you're full of shit.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really though, who gives a flying fuck what some kid who used Nebraska for money said?

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ y'all.....:L

I told ya there was no way he was turning down the money, and the dream to be a MLB baseball player......

I guess if it makes y'all feel gooder to hate the kid, believe that his daddy made him do it, or that he used Nebraska, go for it I guess......:noidea:

One thing also, there is no guarantee had Bubba came to Nebraska that he would of done shit as a qb in college.......when Martinez leads us to the national championship this year, we're talking about 1 year of Bubba 3 years from now versus him pocketing 7.5 million dollars........

That's ok, y'all just go ahead and hate on the kid.....too funny.....

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wishin Bubba good luck with the Royals. At the very least he gave us something to talk about for a few months.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ y'all.....:L

I told ya there was no way he was turning down the money, and the dream to be a MLB baseball player......

I guess if it makes y'all feel gooder to hate the kid, believe that his daddy made him do it, or that he used Nebraska, go for it I guess......:noidea:

One thing also, there is no guarantee had Bubba came to Nebraska that he would of done shit as a qb in college.......when Martinez leads us to the national championship this year, we're talking about 1 year of Bubba 3 years from now versus him pocketing 7.5 million dollars........

That's ok, y'all just go ahead and hate on the kid.....too funny.....

Fucking A Draiz!