• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Farewell, Bubba - This is the obituary thread of Bubba.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't bother responding, because you're full of shit.

You are the protypical douchebag lil punk that gives todays youth a bad name. you dont get what you want then you cry like the little bitch that you are.

and if you think for one fucking second that i care, or ever did care about bubba you are dumber than i thought.

I made ppl aware of the interview because any retard would know they were gonna talk about nebraska... and some folks on this board may want to hear that.

You need to get a clue, grow the fuck up and quit being a fucking douche.

YuHusker1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well at least he did the smart thing and go to pro Baseball. That way he didn't have the Neb. D coming to hunt him down and ask him up close and personal WAS THE TRANSFER WORTH IT WELL WAS IT!!!!

I wish the kid well and hope that if he ever decides to go to college it is at Neb well after he could have played FB for us and sees what a great place it is and what he missed out on and decides to do what Suh did and toss a few million into the sports program.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't blame him for going for the money but he sure as hell should throw us one hell of a tailgate party at least with that 7.5M

Suhsyourdaddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since he had already signed with Nebraska, would it have been against the rules for Darin Erstad to show Bubba his bank account? Either way, I still think he made the right move and the move that 99.9% of even the most die hard husker fans would have made. I for one didn't expect him to be suiting up for us anytime soon anyway and I think we'll be just fine without him.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since he had already signed with Nebraska, would it have been against the rules for Darin Erstad to show Bubba his bank account? Either way, I still think he made the right move and the move that 99.9% of even the most die hard husker fans would have made. I for one didn't expect him to be suiting up for us anytime soon anyway and I think we'll be just fine without him.

^^^^^^^^
im too drunk to reo but i may remember tommorow... this whole he used nebraska for money is nieve and classless.... he didnt fucking use nebraska

Suhsyourdaddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ y'all.....:L

I told ya there was no way he was turning down the money, and the dream to be a MLB baseball player......

I guess if it makes y'all feel gooder to hate the kid, believe that his daddy made him do it, or that he used Nebraska, go for it I guess......:noidea:

One thing also, there is no guarantee had Bubba came to Nebraska that he would of done shit as a qb in college.......when Martinez leads us to the national championship this year, we're talking about 1 year of Bubba 3 years from now versus him pocketing 7.5 million dollars........

That's ok, y'all just go ahead and hate on the kid.....too funny.....

"when Martinez leads us"???

Are you fucking high? He may well be the starting QB for us if we were to win a NC this year, but I don't think it will have much to do with HIM leading shit. I love TM, but he isn't even the most important part of our offense, let alone the team. Our shutdown D is the only thing we have to hang our hat on, and Bo Pelini is the leader of that. I think Taylor will become a leader eventually, but he has a long ways to go to earn the respect of the rest of the guys suiting up.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^^^^^
im too drunk to reo but i may remember tommorow... this whole he used nebraska for money is nieve and classless.... he didnt fucking use nebraska

Nope........he didn't use Nebraska for money............................but his dad did.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy 2 year anniversary, Bubba.

Are you even hitting .200 yet?

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
796.jpg

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bubba

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who ?

Hahah

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who ?

Hahah

I bet Bubba has more money in the bank than just about all of us.

After all, the game of life in America is who has the most money because with money you can buy happiness and provide for your family and your health.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet Bubba has more money in the bank than just about all of us.

After all, the game of life in America is who has the most money because with money you can buy happiness and provide for your family and your health.

200px-CaptainobviousChooseOption.jpg