• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Farewell, Bubba - This is the obituary thread of Bubba.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the obituary thread of Bubba.

Farewell good sir, we hope the best for you. We will mourn your departure for about 2 days.. And then you will just be another Carl Crawford. Mentioned off hand from time to time, mostly with a tinge of disgust.

Things I would buy to take my mind off not taking the opportunity to play quarterback for the greatest college football team in the history of the world because I would rather accept 8 to 10 million dollars to participate in something not even closely resembling the definition of a sport:

7 sea doos, a cottage in vermont cause I feel like it, a whole ski resort, four german shepherd attack dogs, a personal beer fetcher, a toilet that says "nom nom nom nom nom" after I take a shit and flush, whores.

Still, it was fun while it lasted, sir. Thanks for makin us all feel like dirty cheap used hookers.

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the obituary thread of Bubba.

Farewell good sir, we hope the best for you. We will mourn your departure for about 2 days.. And then you will just be another Carl Crawford. Mentioned off hand from time to time, mostly with a tinge of disgust.

Things I would buy to take my mind off not taking the opportunity to play quarterback for the greatest college football team in the history of the world because I would rather accept 8 to 10 million dollars to participate in something not even closely resembling the definition of a sport:

7 sea doos, a cottage in vermont cause I feel like it, a whole ski resort, four german shepherd attack dogs, a personal beer fetcher, a toilet that says "nom nom nom nom nom" after I take a shit and flush, whores.

Still, it was fun while it lasted, sir. Thanks for makin us all feel like dirty cheap used hookers.

LMAO.... :laugh:

onloo.gif

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if he signs with KC, he should do the young men of Nebraska a solid and send both his sisters to school in Lincoln.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't you read about my comment in the irresponsible rumor thread? He just went home to get the rest of his clothes and stuff. Should be back in a day or two. He just text me again, he's so crazy

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wave: Bye Bubba

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BUBBA come baaaack!! Don't leave meee!!

kid-crying.jpg

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC Radio WHB says Bubba never wanted to go to Nebraska, he wants to play baseball. Boras sent him to Nebraska as a bargaining chip.

I'm paraprhrasing, but that's basically what he said.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC Radio WHB says Bubba never wanted to go to Nebraska, he wants to play baseball. Boras sent him to Nebraska as a bargaining chip.

I'm paraprhrasing, but that's basically what he said.

Yea.......I think he liked Nebraska a bit, but Boras is a snake. It was planned out well, but if we all didn't have rose colored glasses on 100% of the time, then we wouldn't have fallen for it. Nothing against the kid though........I'm sure most kids would do the same thing.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baseball is for pussays. Man up and play major college football Bubba.

I wanna hear Beano Cook say "blah blah blah Bubba Starling"

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bubba already signed w/ Big Red.

Tell his momma to have another baby for the Royals.

wiscohusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I can't think of one reason why I'd choose the Royals over NU. But the other 7,499,999 other reasons are hard to say "no" to. Life must be rough to have to choose between a full ride scholarship with a dedicated team to help you succeed in the classroom OR a "job" that pays $2.5mil a year...to play a game