• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monty is still the guy. Williams, Jones and Mays will be fighting for second on the field.

The real question is whether the Packers give Monty enough touches

However it plays, it's fun trying to egg you on; I'll give you credit, you handle it well...damnit! :pound::pound::pound:

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
However it plays, it's fun trying to egg you on; I'll give you credit, you handle it well...damnit! :pound::pound::pound:
I tend to ignore purple clad folks well...

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone have an update on Tannehill?

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just came acros this:

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Dolphins are "concerned" about Ryan Tannehill's left knee injury.

The Miami Herald's Armando Salguero adds the team is "fearing the worst." The report is notable both because it suggests the injury is serious and because it confirms the issue is with his left knee, the same knee he suffered a partially torn ACL late last season. Tannehill suffered the setback when he stepped awkwardly while scrambling out of bounds during Thursday's practice.

Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter
Aug 3 - 11:05 AM

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone want Tanny? You could get him on his way up...

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 163928

shit, dude was seen visibly crying over a sprained ankle?
kids these days are fragile

I still make fun of my friend for tearing his ACL/MCL in a soccer game, cause only a weakling would have weak ligaments that can be torn. (he didn't cry, btw)

Looks like Shep is too sensitive to hang with my crowd
I wonder if it was more a mental crying than a pain crying? Maybe he thought it was a more serious injury and was scared he would miss a lot of time?

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if it was more a mental crying than a pain crying? Maybe he thought it was a more serious injury and was scared he would miss a lot of time?
I would hope this is the case.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami Dolphins’ Tannehill leaves practice with knee injury

Gase told players not to talk about it, players are saying prayers for Thill?

initial outlook: this could be really bad

But Sterling Shepard cried over a low ankle sprain, so hard to tell these days what constitutes 'bad' injury at practice
The news keeps getting worse and worse for Tanny. Of course, it is all speculation at this point, but it wouldn't surprise me to see Miami swing a trade or sign a FA QB any day. Kraperdick, Metterberger and RG3 are all FA options.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The news keeps getting worse and worse for Tanny. Of course, it is all speculation at this point, but it wouldn't surprise me to see Miami swing a trade or sign a FA QB any day. Kraperdick, Metterberger and RG3 are all FA options.

I won't rule out them just rolling with Moore - Kaep is for sure getting blackballed right now, would like to say it isn't because of last season's protests, but let's be real, that's the only reason he isn't on a team right now.

regardless who they bring in, I doubt any of them can learn the offense fast enough to be starter in week 1, but that is pure speculation on my part.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't rule out them just rolling with Moore - Kaep is for sure getting blackballed right now, would like to say it isn't because of last season's protests, but let's be real, that's the only reason he isn't on a team right now.

regardless who they bring in, I doubt any of them can learn the offense fast enough to be starter in week 1, but that is pure speculation on my part.
I dont care for some of the things he has said but its pretty clear why he hasnt been signed yet.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought i saw a blurb that tanny just hyperextended his knee.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought i saw a blurb that tanny just hyperextended his knee.
The Miami Herald reports Ryan Tannehill (left knee) is dealing with a hyperextension at minimum, and could have PCL damage.

If you thought the news couldn't get worse, the team has yet to rule out a torn ACL. Tannehill's MRI results should come in sometime Thursday afternoon. Even in a best-case scenario, Tannehill seems likely to miss multiple weeks.
Source: Miami Herald
Aug 3 - 1:44 PM

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kaep might be an upgrade

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep might be an upgrade

agreed, and I think most in the NFL do as well. But no one wants to take on the PR nightmare of having an "unpatriotic" QB, or some other bullshit reason.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
upload_2017-8-3_15-5-34.png

still no real update, so very unclear what this actually means for the season

I think regardless, he's shut down for a month.
just hard to see him strain the same knee that he didn't have surgery on, and have them put him back on the field for preseason

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's shameful about Kaep, really; we're supposed to be a country that allows people to speak their minds without ramifications, whether you agree with them or not.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's shameful about Kaep, really; we're supposed to be a country that allows people to speak their minds without ramifications, whether you agree with them or not.
I both agree and disagree with your statement. I do think what is happening to Kaep is stupid.

On the other side of that...you are free to say whatever you want to say but that doesn't mean there aren't consequences for what you say. Now I say that because I think it should be independent of the Kaep situation but it very clearly isn't. Kaep does alot of very good things with both the community and the world however he gets more press for his insanely polarizing comments. Kaep supports the feeling that the African American community is disproportionately disenfranchised and that is correct in a lot of areas. However referring to all police as pigs was not a good move. Yes there are really bad officers but there are also good officers. Sorry to get on my soapbox and I will jump off now and hide. :2cents:

I hope he gets a job and soon. He is clearly better alot of the QBs that got jobs this offseason.