• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This makes me smile

Alfred Morris - RB - Cowboys
Alfred Morris worked behind RB/FB Rod Smith in the Cowboys' running back order at minicamp and has stayed behind Smith in training camp.

No relation to the ex-Broncos receiver, Smith is a third-year UDFA out of Ohio State. The Cowboys have clearly soured on Morris and his lack of versatility, demoting him to fourth on the depth chart behind Zeke Elliott, Darren McFadden, and now Smith. Even with a potential suspension hanging over Elliott's head, Morris is far from a good bet to make Dallas' 53-man roster

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This makes me smile

Alfred Morris worked behind RB/FB Rod Smith in the Cowboys' running back order at minicamp and has stayed behind Smith in training camp.

No relation to the ex-Broncos receiver, Smith is a third-year UDFA out of Ohio State. The Cowboys have clearly soured on Morris and his lack of versatility, demoting him to fourth on the depth chart behind Zeke Elliott, Darren McFadden, and now Smith. Even with a potential suspension hanging over Elliott's head, Morris is far from a good bet to make Dallas' 53-man roster
morris to NE

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha..well, we'd both be screwed. He Probably would be a good Blount replacement
Treff- the cowboys already have picked up 3 or 4 Blount replacements.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Treff- the cowboys already have picked up 3 or 4 Blount replacements.

Someone at work told me they signed Ronnie Hillman? I knew Shoelace was trying out as well.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shocker: Branden Albert decides to retire
4805.jpg

Jaguars LT Branden Albert announced his retirement after nine seasons in the NFL.

Even though he skipped the voluntary portions of the offseason program due to a contract dispute after the Jaguars acquired him from the Dolphins via trade, this decision comes as a surprise. A first-round pick by the Chiefs in 2008, Albert played 16 games just once in nine years, but he was a quality blindside protector when on the field, earning Pro Bowl nods in 2013 and 2015. With Albert hanging up his cleats, the Jags' left tackle job is now second-rounder Cam Robinson's to lose.

This was how I always saw this resolving.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This makes me smile

Well guess I shouldn't have made that trade. Oh well.