• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're delusional if you think there are 3rd string qbs better than kaep. There are quite a few 2nd string qbs that kaep is better than as well. It is clearly personal for you.

lmfao at 90 qbs being better than kaep
Did you click on the link I provided? Pretty much explains why Kaep is unemployed.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you click on the link I provided? Pretty much explains why Kaep is unemployed.

Yes I did. It explains why he was unemployed back in March just over a month into the free agency period. Good luck finding any valid reasons why he is still unemployed in August.

And once again you're delusional if you think most of the reasons why he is still unemployed is due to football reasons. It is all political. Kaep would have been signed by June if he was not getting blackballed by the owners in the league.

I absolutely love the excuse oh he's not a good QB. Guess what? There are at most 20 good QB's in the league and that's really pushing it. The other 70+ QB's who are currently signed to teams are mediocre or just flat out suck.

A freaking arena league QB just got signed ahead of Kaepernick. The excuses are lame at this point. He is being blackballed from the league. Simple as that.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's look at the first paragraph in the link.

Part I: He is 3-16 as a starter over the last two seasons and his explosive skills that helped the 49ers reach the Super Bowl just five years ago have not only diminished, they’ve fallen off the charts. His unique playing style — he’s more effective on the run than from the pocket and most effective when he just runs himself — makes him a bad system fit for 90% of the teams. Coaches don’t want to install a separate system for their backup quarterback and not one team is interested in Kaepernick as a starter.

Nothing about that statement only applies to only to march. He just sucks. Your the one that has the personal problem with Kaep being unemployed. Look I'm a Seahawk fan obviously I'm bias, so....go to the SportsHoopla 49er board and see what they got to say about Kaep. They are happy as hell to move on from him.

So many folks love a conspiracy, they image them even when they aren't happening.

Oh also check out the videos, especially the one about him being disrespected. NFC West opponents got no respect for him, they know he got zero ability to read a defense.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a person? Maybe. As a QB? No.

Hes better than at LEAST a few starters in the league.

Nobody wants a QB who's best asset is to run like the wind and has lost that ability. So no he's not better then a single starting QB. Got zero ability to read a defense, a rookie would be on par with him on that, nobody wants him as a starter, because he sucks as a QB and nobody wants to build a unique offense around a back up who hopefully would never play.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep is straight up a better player than...

McCown, Kessler, Flacco, Bortles, Savage, Smith, Siemian, Wentz, Glennon, Goff, and Hoyer.

Hes not out of the league because of football reasons when hes better than 11 team's starters.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody wants a QB who's best asset is to run like the wind and has lost that ability. So no he's not better then a single starting QB. Got zero ability to read a defense, a rookie would be on par with him on that, nobody wants him as a starter, because he sucks as a QB and nobody wants to build a unique offense around a back up who hopefully would never play.

He can run a pro style offense much better than at least a few starters. Josh freaking McCown is a starting NFL QB.

Dude had 16 TDs, 4 INTs, a 91 passer rating and 40 yards a game on the ground with...Jeremy Kerley (??) as his top receiver. There are some AWFUL QBs in the league. Even if you think hes bad he isnt THAT bad.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can run a pro style offense much better than at least a few starters. Josh freaking McCown is a starting NFL QB.

Dude had 16 TDs, 4 INTs, a 91 passer rating and 40 yards a game on the ground with...Jeremy Kerley (??) as his top receiver. There are some AWFUL QBs in the league. Even if you think hes bad he isnt THAT bad.

Three kind of lies . Lies, damn lies and statistics. Kaep sucks, he really is that bad. It's a fairy tale that teams won't sign him due to bad PR. They do that all the time if they think the player can help them win. Unfortunately all Kaep can do is help them lose. He sucks, never developed from the raw QB from college running the pistol offense. Harbaugh use to script as many plays as his pee brain could handle, that helped in the short run, unfortunately it didn't help him learn to read a defense, which sucked for him long term.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah after you get pass the top 20 or so, there are really bad qbs in this league. He def should be on a roster at least competing for a backup role IMO

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll add this, if their are worse QBs starting, its because they are cheap placeholders that can actually run the team offense ( unlike Kaep ) until the real hope arrives.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

McCown, Kessler, Flacco, Bortles, Savage, Smith, Siemian, Wentz, Glennon, Goff, and Hoyer.

Hes not out of the league because of football reasons when hes better than 11 team's starters.
i disagree

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah after you get pass the top 20 or so, there are really bad qbs in this league. He def should be on a roster at least competing for a backup role IMO
agreed, but he doesnt wanna be a back up, and will be a huge distraction as a back up, thats on him, and his actions, freedom of speech yes, consequences to you speech in private employment, yes.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

McCown and Savage perhaps. .. the rest??? :pound::pound::pound:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Trudem - Here Comes the Boom??? :pound::pound::pound:

Jamaal Williams 'pushing' Ty Montgomery
12298.jpg

For the second straight day Thursday, ESPN Packers reporter Rob Demovsky reported fourth-round RB Jamaal Williams appears to be "pushing" Ty Montgomery for starting duties.

Per Demovsky, the coaching staff has "praised (Williams') pass-protection ability," an area where Montgomery remains a work in progress. Williams received the first first-team reps of Thursday's practice. Coach Mike McCarthy called Ty Mont a "full threat" on Monday, but Williams is set up to make a preseason push. Williams is shaping up as a solid flier, while Montgomery is a risk/reward RB2.

Sidenote: I couldn't resist posting this, but even I can't swallow it. Oh, that coachspeak...;)

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Trudem - Here Comes the Boom??? :pound::pound::pound:

Jamaal Williams 'pushing' Ty Montgomery
12298.jpg

For the second straight day Thursday, ESPN Packers reporter Rob Demovsky reported fourth-round RB Jamaal Williams appears to be "pushing" Ty Montgomery for starting duties.

Per Demovsky, the coaching staff has "praised (Williams') pass-protection ability," an area where Montgomery remains a work in progress. Williams received the first first-team reps of Thursday's practice. Coach Mike McCarthy called Ty Mont a "full threat" on Monday, but Williams is set up to make a preseason push. Williams is shaping up as a solid flier, while Montgomery is a risk/reward RB2.

Sidenote: I couldn't resist posting this, but even I can't swallow it. Oh, that coachspeak...;)

Love it!!!!!!!

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5-7 touches per game maybe