• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Falcons playin the g-men

bravesfan

simpobissible=making the simple into impossible
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NYG is probably one of the hottest teams in the nfl right night, I doubt the falcons have much of a chance with they're shitty d and frankenstiened o line.

Starting o line: Matthews, Gunn, Konz, Asamoah, Carimi

Someone direct Mike Tice to the liquor cabinet

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I heard we went for it on 4th & 1 on our own 29, and passed. We have Steven fucking Jackson, and he wasn't even on the field when we did that play. Can we please sack Mike Smith already?

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I heard we went for it on 4th & 1 on our own 29, and passed. We have Steven fucking Jackson, and he wasn't even on the field when we did that play. Can we please sack Mike Smith already?

You heard it EXACTLY right Demonjoe.

Now...to be honest, the way the flow of the game was going at that time (meaning NYG OFC was dominating, 3 consecutive scoring possessions...2 of them long sustained drives)...the decision to go for 1 yd even in your own territory was not the worst thing to do. If they punted, I didn't feel like they would stop NY either with a gassed DEF.

The part that was VERY questionable was the play call...With Sjax not even on the field NY probably knew it was going to be a pass.

bravesfan

simpobissible=making the simple into impossible
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sjax is done, u go with what your good at which throwing the football, that is the only thing the falcons are good at

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You heard it EXACTLY right Demonjoe.

Now...to be honest, the way the flow of the game was going at that time (meaning NYG OFC was dominating, 3 consecutive scoring possessions...2 of them long sustained drives)...the decision to go for 1 yd even in your own territory was not the worst thing to do. If they punted, I didn't feel like they would stop NY either with a gassed DEF.

The part that was VERY questionable was the play call...With Sjax not even on the field NY probably knew it was going to be a pass.

Going for it on 4th I had no problem with. It was the play they called that had me annoyed. :L

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sjax is done, u go with what your good at which throwing the football, that is the only thing the falcons are good at

For the most part your right brave...Sjax being in there sells playaction is my point. Without your big RB in there NYG probably was guessing pass.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the most part your right brave...Sjax being in there sells playaction is my point. Without your big RB in there NYG probably was guessing pass.

That's true, our #2 and #3 are basically change of back guys. Nobody is going to think Quizz or Smith are going to get the tough short yardage touches.