• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Excited About This Team

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am pretty excited about this team even if not much is expected out of them by National pundits. Hope springs eternal this time of year.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure what to make of it. I can imagine some growing pains as the offense gets going with new running schemes and Burrow's recovery. I think the defense will be much improved, but not able to carry the team if the offense is having difficulty moving the ball. And the schedule looks tricky. There are a lot of teams on their that I think could be significantly better than their record from last season.

If I were taking a blind guess I would think this team will be around .500 most of the year (maybe a game or two below .500)... With a legit chance at a late season run for a playoff spot. If they are able to do that - And show some serious progress on both sides of the ball, then I think the 2022 season is going to be one to really watch for.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure what to make of it. I can imagine some growing pains as the offense gets going with new running schemes and Burrow's recovery. I think the defense will be much improved, but not able to carry the team if the offense is having difficulty moving the ball. And the schedule looks tricky. There are a lot of teams on their that I think could be significantly better than their record from last season.

If I were taking a blind guess I would think this team will be around .500 most of the year (maybe a game or two below .500)... With a legit chance at a late season run for a playoff spot. If they are able to do that - And show some serious progress on both sides of the ball, then I think the 2022 season is going to be one to really watch for.
I think that is a reasonable assumption, and a little bit of everything there for no matter how you see this team. You are walking a pretty PC line there, but in reality, I don't think you are far off.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that is a reasonable assumption, and a little bit of everything there for no matter how you see this team. You are walking a pretty PC line there, but in reality, I don't think you are far off.

Yeah, I mean in general my prediction probably defines about 20 teams in the NFL. There are always a few can't miss teams...... There are always a few 'at least a year or two away' teams and everyone else is somewhere in the middle hoping for good luck. I think the Bengals might graduate out of the 'at least a year or two away' category to a team that can compete for a playoff position. But, if I were making a will they/won't they prediction about playoffs, I would say they won't.