• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ex Ducks Player: "Oregon fans suck."

t0nyintransit

CBS Exile
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad this guy had to sit right next to OD and Shoktart.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't lie. Too many Ducks "fans" are newcomers not only to the Ducks, but to football as a whole. They are an embarrassment to the other 58,000 fans there.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't lie. Too many Ducks "fans" are newcomers not only to the Ducks, but to football as a whole. They are an embarrassment to the other 58,000 fans there.

I never knew so many fans of the ducks used to be coaches at one time:lol:

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clownzano has a bad rep as being a troll.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never knew so many fans of the ducks used to be coaches at one time:lol:

Its truly pathetic to be in the crowd and listen to one of those Neanderthals. You have to decide whether its better to educate them, or let them live in ignorance.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its truly pathetic to be in the crowd and listen to one of those Neanderthals. You have to decide whether its better to educate them, or let them live in ignorance.

All fanbases have them, it means you have semi-arrived if you have fans who are not happy with a tie at halftime.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If education was possible, they wouldn't be ignorant.

I hate hearing people say players suck etc. But it happens. Some people are over the top with it, that dumbass ElTexan makes a thread about a player been gone 10 years and still posts to it. I neg the shit outta him for it, and I don't even care about the team/player.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank God I am in section 26. We DO NOT tolerate that kind of shit in our section. We wouldnt be nearly as polite as the former player.

I hate that shit when people in the stands do that.

Remember that dumbest fans thread earlier today.

I stated somewhere along the lines of this... The more the Ducks win the more doushy fans that show up and it sucks.

When i got tix in 1996 the place was a lot easier to go to a football game without running into that shit.

No tolerance policy if me and my boys are in ear shot of that bullshit.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had drunk Vol tards sitting all around me one time. Everybody kept looking back up towards me. So embarrassing.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank God I am in section 26. We DO NOT tolerate that kind of shit in our section. We wouldnt be nearly as polite as the former player.

I stated somewhere along the lines of this... The more the Ducks win the more doushy fans that show up and it sucks.

When i got tix in 1996 the place was a lot easier to go to a football game without running into that shit.

Section 10 for me. Idiots buy up 1-game tickets on secondary sites and act like numbskulls on gameday.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to know they don't just treat opposing fans that way, but do it to their own as well. At least they are consistent. There are assholes and dumbasses at every venue, but by far the worst fans I've ever met were ducks. I've already shared my stories of fan abuse by them so I won't waste the time to rehash it. The only real shock here is they are doing it to their own fellow fans. I can honestly say I've never seen anything like that in almost 40 years of going to college football games. Husky fans save their hate for the other team.

And before any of you get defensive I'm not saying all duck fans are classless idiotic jackasses. I've met many that were great fans. Just pointing out I've seen what that former duck player has before out of that base. Heck, we have at least one or two that probably act that way at a game here on this board.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well first off. Fuck that former player with his smug attitude and all that talk of sacrifice. Ooh you're a slave? I didn't know slaves volunteered. :L Get a job then you bumb. What an ass clown.

If the fans are being belligerent with cursing and insults, I can understand asking them to tone it down but critique of how the team is playing is their business. If the QB sucked on that throw or the line isn't blocking, folks will critique that. It's called being Monday morning QB.

This letter comes from a "first time fan". Yes, he has been on the player side for a good majority of his life. Well, welcome to fandom. You're behind the curve.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nice, i think my buddy and his Dad are in 10.

Love Autzen on gameday man.

Gameday 6 years ago was awesome, sometimes nowadays its just not as worth it to go to a game anymore with all the miscreants roaming around.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This revelation wins the weekly "Captain Louis Renault Shocked, shocked!" award.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjbPi00k_ME]Casablanca gambling? I'm shocked! - YouTube[/ame]

oregonbro

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I totally agree with the comments from duck fans in here. There are a lot of dumbass bandwagon fans that started rooting for the ducks in the past 5 years. I have been a fan since being a child and it really makes me sick to hear this. You should always support your team and everyone makes mistakes.

I blame the influx of Californians that have joined the school just for the recent football success. They expect a national championship every year.

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to the Rose Bowl for Wisconsin-Oregon. Met a lot of cool Ducks fans before and during the game (and some assholes). But man, everybody we passed on the way out of the stadium was a complete cocksucker.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well first off. Fuck that former player with his smug attitude and all that talk of sacrifice. Ooh you're a slave? I didn't know slaves volunteered. :L Get a job then you bumb. What an ass clown.

If the fans are being belligerent with cursing and insults, I can understand asking them to tone it down but critique of how the team is playing is their business. If the QB sucked on that throw or the line isn't blocking, folks will critique that. It's called being Monday morning QB.

This letter comes from a "first time fan". Yes, he has been on the player side for a good majority of his life. Well, welcome to fandom. You're behind the curve.

:agree:

I hate hearing this bullshit comparison. Whomever this "former player" is, he needs to knock off that bull shit slavery talk. What an insensitive, ignorant fucking moron. You are a player there for FREE. You don't just get enough to eat and sleep or whatever else he said. You also get to go to college FOR FUCKING FREE. That means, once your 4 years of getting to play fucking football is over, you get to either continue playing if you're good enough, or you have a fucking degree and all of the connections you could ever want to get a job. What an unappreciative dumbshit this former player is. His perspective of fans is accurate, but if you don't like it, don't go to games nancyboy. Every fanbase has drunk idiots, it comes with the territory. Not ever person out of 59000 is a classy, rational person.

I hope he continues going to games and gets harassed even more, because I'd bet these fans appreciate the good times even more than he does. If he had any appreciation for his opportunity, he'd not be making such short-sighted, ungrateful, ignorant comparisons to something such as slavery which was NOTHING like what he has been through.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's been a long time since I've been able to get to a game but my tickets are in section 14. The dumbest thing we had is the guy that had a noose around opposing players mascot stuffed animals and after every score would beat it and the railing.