• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ex Ducks Player: "Oregon fans suck."

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've gone to OU games all over the country and the best fans have been at Alabama, Nebraska, Ohio State, USC, Notre Dame, Washington, Florida State and Cincinnati. The worst? Most LSU fans are totally classless. Colorado fans are beyond ignorant about how to act in public. But Oregon fans are the rudest people I have ever seen: cussing, mocking and acting childish. I've seen OU get beat in a bunch of places but Oregon was the absolute worst case when their fans could not/would not admit their victory was due to bad calls. They wanted to beat OU so badly they let good sportsmanship get in the way. The saving grace at Oregon was their coach (Nick Belloti) called Bob Stoops that night and apologized for what had happened. I'm around Oregon fans all the time and it's embarrassing how damn stupid most of them are. They simply don't understand the game very well but they are full of themselves because they win a lot.

scaled.php

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldnt tell what happened during the game until I got home and saw the game replay.

We could see the recovery on the kickoff but what also drove everyone crazy was the blown call on the tipped pass that was turned into a pass interference call against OU. That call led to Oregon's winning touchdown. The next morning it was in the paper that Bellotti immediately asked his QB when he came to the sideline if the pass had been tipped and he said "yea, it was tipped". Two bad calls. At least the officiating crew was suspended and the replay official hung it up. The replay official said that while he was driving back to Portland after the game he felt horrible about what had happened but....... Hope we get to play each other again soon when each team is loaded, healthy and on a neutral field.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, what a mess this article stirred up on OregonLive. Over 600 comments already. My favorite are the ones from other teams claiming that this doesn't happen in their house. Bullshit. It happens everywhere. Don't let Wizardhawk fool you, he hates duck fans, mostly for good reason, but I have seen the same shit from Huskies, Cougars, Beavers, Bears, Buskeyes, everyone.

I heard Husky fans cussing out their players this year, saying fire Sark, arguing with each other, calling the players fegs, etc. Wizard says, "Huskies reserve their hate for the other teams." Bullshit. I have been up there plenty and seen just exactly where the hate goes. In fact, I could really argue that when a team is down (UW the last 10 years for example), the hate goes inward more than outward, which is the case at UW right now. I watched a group of Huskies right next to me stand up and boo ASJ and call him a drunk. After the game we were having drinks with several packs of Husky fans and I must have heard, "Fuck Sark" like 100 times, and "Price sucks" just as much. It happens, its called being a passionate fan.

It is everywhere. Its called being a fan. You have to be able to deal with it when you are in the stands. There are always idiots, its not just in one area. Plenty of idiots at Oregon, but trust me, they are all over the US. I have been to sporting venues all over the country and when you mix competition with fans and top it off with alcohol you get all kinds of shit. You have choices in your entertainment, if you cant handle it and you are going to bitch about it, go watch a movie or a concert instead.

Come on now bro, the topic is "Duck fans suck" lets stay on task here and leave the Dawgs out of it, its all about the mighty Ducks.....:yahoo:

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're going to come out with a statement like that against your own fanbase, at least have the balls to not do it anonymously. What a coward.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't fucking like that player, his comments rub me the wrong way.

First of all, the dick didn't give other duck fans a chance, he just says fuck them all. Second, read this shit...

Really bro? You're like a slave? You play a goddamn GAME! Go fuck yourself. I'd like to lock in a guillotine choke on this fucker.

I understand it's hard to go to practice everyday in the hot sun, and hardly have any money, but too many people undervalue a free college education and it just pisses me off. I had to go to community college you asshole, I wasn't gifted enough to earn a scholly to a big university and I damn sure don't have the money to pay my way.

:agree:

100%. It's a complete load of shit.

And like you said, he generalized the entire fanbase as a bunch of douches. I'd be pissed off if I was a Ducks fan.

mallard666

Gurney Repairman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank God I am in section 26. We DO NOT tolerate that kind of shit in our section. We wouldnt be nearly as polite as the former player.

I hate that shit when people in the stands do that.

Remember that dumbest fans thread earlier today.

I stated somewhere along the lines of this... The more the Ducks win the more doushy fans that show up and it sucks.

When i got tix in 1996 the place was a lot easier to go to a football game without running into that shit.

No tolerance policy if me and my boys are in ear shot of that bullshit.

Sect 26? Holy shit, that's where I sit. Generally a pretty good bunch. There have been a few knuckleheads on occasion. They're usually the one game wonders. Rarely are their actions tolerated. Were you there a few years back when some dumb ass punched another guy for accidentally knocking his sunglasses off his hat when everybody jumped up to cheer a play? Must have been 5 or six guys that held him down till security got there.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sect 26? Holy shit, that's where I sit. Generally a pretty good bunch. There have been a few knuckleheads on occasion. They're usually the one game wonders. Rarely are their actions tolerated. Were you there a few years back when some dumb ass punched another guy for accidentally knocking his sunglasses off his hat when everybody jumped up to cheer a play? Must have been 5 or six guys that held him down till security got there.

what game? I am right in the front row so i may have missed it. Here is my buddies seat pic that sits two rows up and across from me.

00I0I_89Aw0srEoVd_600x450.jpg

im sec 26 row 6 seats 1&2. Nobody in front of me and I love it.

mallard666

Gurney Repairman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what game? I am right in the front row so i may have missed it. Here is my buddies seat pic that sits two rows up and across from me.

00I0I_89Aw0srEoVd_600x450.jpg

im sec 26 row 6 seats 1&2. Nobody in front of me and I love it.

I'm a ways up from you. Row 26 ... I think it was the UofA game in 2008 or 09. A night game of course - when all the amateur drunks show up. Gawd, I hate night games.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a ways up from you. Row 26 ... I think it was the UofA game in 2008 or 09. A night game of course - when all the amateur drunks show up. Gawd, I hate night games.
:lol:

Used to love em. Now it gets old.

330 or 4pm is fine by me.

1230 I cant drink enough.

mallard666

Gurney Repairman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow OU fans are STILL butthurt?

I remember that game like it was yesterday. It still makes me laugh the rise you can get out them over it. When Boren demanded the ncaa nullify the results of the game I blew beer out my nose from laughing so hard.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember that game like it was yesterday. It still makes me laugh the rise you can get out them over it. When Boren demanded the ncaa nullify the results of the game I blew beer out my nose from laughing so hard.

You knows what makes laugh?

Oregon's zero championships. :lol:

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Those Oregon fans should be thankful they don't have Pelini and his penchant for playing our injured starting QB, especially when we have a capable starting QB.