• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

espn guys give a hollar and new names

obibyn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, well I was tazcivic over there but I spent most of my time on the college boards and haven't posted there since 2011 when I joined the Hoop.
Right on yeah it kind of sucks but at the same time its a good thing. That board went to shit and the new format was pretty bad. Only reason I kept going back was to post with the people I had met over the 13 years I had posted there...but now that most have moved here to a board that is actually run by people I couldnt be happier. Probably much like you were when you joined here. We were just so stuck in our old ways and habit of clicking that link we never truly moved on to a better place. Until now.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right on yeah it kind of sucks but at the same time its a good thing. That board went to shit and the new format was pretty bad. Only reason I kept going back was to post with the people I had met over the 13 years I had posted there...but now that most have moved here to a board that is actually run by people I couldnt be happier. Probably much like you were when you joined here. We were just so stuck in our old ways and habit of clicking that link we never truly moved on to a better place. Until now.

I was never on ESPN, but I sure do feel the pain above. For me, the only bad thing is trying to re-build a reputation that it took over a decade to establish while I was on CBS.

And, like someone mentioned earlier, at least you guys got some notice. So, consider yourselves somewhat fortunate.

I know I am happy to have found this site, and have made many new baseball fan friends here since April.

I hope all of you new folks over from ESPN enjoy yourselves here as well.

Zephyrus001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I have no power to threaten you here...nor was it my intention....just helping the new guy be aware of the rules...wouldnt want to see you get banned or anything."

Obi, now, why did you go and do something like that? He has heads up, now! :scratch::wtf2::L

Zephyrus001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I finally made it over to post. :plane:

Same screen name, different board. So far, so good.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Different site, same user name for me.

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome e'erbody!

I'm glad to see so many recognizable names. Hope you're starting to feel comfortable here. :yo:

dandydOnS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys didn't seriously think I would ignore this party, did you? You all know who I am already. The real WHG, not anyone pretending to be or somebody you all think is me.

im a sucker for the arguments that used to happen so this is a winner for me. glad everyone landed on their feet here. now lets cross our fingers jj nails this one down (he just plunked kinsler).