• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos New Uniforms

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they look too much like the Bears as far as the colors go.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's your 2nd task that we're really zeroed in on. Are you ready for Thursday's draft?
Episode 9 GIF by The Simpsons

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually like the re-design and the throw back. While I love the old school D logo our SB success has all been with the horsehead so keep rolling with it.....

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New unis are growing on me. I think the jersey and pant combos they used for the reveal were weak. Since they're all interchangeable, I think there are some pretty cool combos that we'll like more. The throwbacks are so freakin' awesome but we'll only get to see them once or twice a year. I like the matte finish on the navy helmet but damn, it almost looks black. White helmet is pretty sharp. The "half-stripe" made of triangles on both helmets is weird and confusing. Speaking of triangles, I think we've been hanging out in the Bermuda one these last few years.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New unis are growing on me. I think the jersey and pant combos they used for the reveal were weak. Since they're all interchangeable, I think there are some pretty cool combos that we'll like more. The throwbacks are so freakin' awesome but we'll only get to see them once or twice a year. I like the matte finish on the navy helmet but damn, it almost looks black. White helmet is pretty sharp. The "half-stripe" made of triangles on both helmets is weird and confusing. Speaking of triangles, I think we've been hanging out in the Bermuda one these last few years.
Maybe after seeing some different combos, I could get behind them, but after seeing the Lions and now the Texans new threads, I think we lost that off season battle. I do like the throwbacks, though, but I think the regular home and away jerseys are pretty unspectacular.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe after seeing some different combos, I could get behind them, but after seeing the Lions and now the Texans new threads, I think we lost that off season battle. I do like the throwbacks, though, but I think the regular home and away jerseys are pretty unspectacular.
This. The throwback should be the primary.