• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ESPN Board Refugees

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can edit you profile by clicking on User CP at the top left of your screen. It's how you upload avatars, profile pics and edit your information.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I work on a gub'mint PC that has facebook and all forms of social media blocked. Recently, any forum or news website that allows comments with any kind of social media interface like Facebook hasn't been letting me see them. There's no way around it. I can't change anything about my PC. Most everything is blocked unless you're an IT administrator.

Thanks for the welcome!

Don't know why the gub'mint bothers blocking anything, they get hacked anyway. :D

tmcd65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Don't know why the gub'mint bothers blocking anything, they get hacked anyway. :D

I work for the Army. HOPEFULLY, they've learned their lesson. If I worked for the State Dept., I could have a whole hard drive full of downloaded p*o*r*n and not get fired for it. Well, that is if I was a union gub'mint employee rather than a contractor.

:rofl:

WVUinVegas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The best part is you can insert pics and type "shit" "damn" and "hell" too!

Though, I cant seem to figure out the pic thing....

Last edited by a moderator:

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
welcome all of you who just joined!!

WVUinVegas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
33wvu.jpg

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm spreading the word on the boards and via email, but people are stubborn

:boss:

I see why now

that one VLE dude over there is full of shit, a few months back they came over and did nothing but keep talking about VLE, the worst of them were banned and then they went back to their board where they constantly talk about us every single day, meanwhile we go upon our own business.

tmcd65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I like your sig line, Boise! Many of us feel that way about our fellow Big East teams, with the exception of most WVU fans being genetically incapable of rooting for sPitt, no matter what the circumstance might be. Personally, I'll root for them when they are playing an OOC game in which a win would be VERY good for the Big East rep, but if they are playing in conference, I'll root for the other team to beat them every time. And how I feel about them when they play WVU ... well ... I'll draw the line at the obscene cheers, just because it's classless.

tmcd65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The best part is you can insert pics and type "shit" "damn" and "hell" too!

Though, I cant seem to figure out the pic thing....

Funny you can type those, but when I tried to type "****" earlier it wouldn't let me.

(That would be p*o*r*n. Maybe they block that one because spammers could be advertising it or something.)

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny you can type those, but when I tried to type "****" earlier it wouldn't let me.

(That would be p*o*r*n. Maybe they block that one because spammers could be advertising it or something.)

Google does not like pron.

tmcd65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Aha! Just discovered when poking around in the User CP section that there is an Ignore feature! So if any of the espn trolls DO follow us over here, we'll be able to avoid them!

This board just gets better and better!

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nah, Ghost takes care of the spammers along with the rest of the mods but he thinks if you want pron you can find it easily enough on the net...no need to post it here.