• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Entire Kansas State football team on alert to boycott.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can you be mad at that. lol. Thats a term of endearment. Remember white chocolate the basketball player.
Yeah, I'm more comfortable around a bunch of hispanics than I am any other group. Probably because all my experience in education was at schools that were 90-95% hispanic. Besides, cerveza y musica tejana is a hell of a lot better than white wine and Perry Como?

Who was white chocolate?

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm more comfortable around a bunch of hispanics than I am any other group. Probably because all my experience in education was at schools that were 90-95% hispanic. Besides, cerveza y musica tejana is a hell of a lot better than white wine and Perry Como?

Who was white chocolate?
he was a white kid who has some serious flare to his game. Jason williams

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well nothings perfect. I can tell a friend dont be an asshole but if we're in a bar and some guy comes up to him says hey asshole hes gonna have a different reaction. At some point you need to know that it was used to demean and put down blacks and it still is when used in certain situations. There's a history there with that word.
Just like if some friends say beaner to me in jest I'm gonna laugh. Some guy who doesn't know me calls me that we're gonna have a problem.

Huge difference between an adult being an asshole or called one in a bar and some kid rapping a song.

Folks should be able to see a kid rapping a song and tell the difference between that and some using it as an insult.

Thing is, I think you and peoples chicken are both right to an extent.

It is different between folks who know each other or even 2 people of similar traits.

Peoples is right that if it's offensive, it's offensive.

The problem with the rap music thing is that it is marketed and ultimately, the artist doesn't care what color the person buying their music is, as long as the money is green. Seems you think the rule should be, you can buy my rap album, you just can't rap along with it.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's right. I remember him now. Isn't he the guy that played HS hoops with Randy Moss?

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well nothings perfect. I can tell a friend dont be an asshole but if we're in a bar and some guy comes up to him says hey asshole hes gonna have a different reaction. At some point you need to know that it was used to demean and put down blacks and it still is when used in certain situations. There's a history there with that word.
Just like if some friends say beaner to me in jest I'm gonna laugh. Some guy who doesn't know me calls me that we're gonna have a problem.

What's the worst thing a Drill Sergeant ever called you during boot camp? :salute: I was called everything BUT a white man. LMAO

Batman

Hoopla Cash
$ 980.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you have to check someone's skin color before you know whether to kick him out of school for saying the wrong word, you might be a racists.

78Cyclones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw Jason Williams and the Kings in my one and only Bulls Game when I lived in Chicago! lol. It was post Dynasty Bulls, and White Chocolate got nasty that night!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw Jason Williams and the Kings in my one and only Bulls Game when I lived in Chicago! lol. It was post Dynasty Bulls, and White Chocolate got nasty that night!

He was a lot of fun to watch.

But the thing that made him so much fun to watch, also could make him hard to watch.

He played on the edge of disaster. When it was working, it could be spectacular. When it wasn't, it could get ugly. Fortunately for him, it mostly worked.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not gonna argue with you about that. You are ignoring a couple hundred years about how people were treated and that word was used to put them down you want to bypass all that and talk about some guys using it in music and somehow were now at some equal level . You're conveniently ignoring the past. But hey there's a lot of that going around. People whining about wearing a face mask for 20 min to shop, people whining that they can't get a haircut. These are the same people who like to throw out "snowflake".
You would be wise not to argue as it it fruitless. However, isn't the goal equality?

Social mores and respect should go both ways. They don't

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So our football teams are now social science laboratories?

You know no one made you accept that scholarship to K State. Not sure that gives you the right to do what you want.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would be wise not to argue as it it fruitless. However, isn't the goal equality?

Social mores and respect should go both ways. They don't

Let me know when equality started
Civil-rights-protestors-a-010.jpg

6920.jpg

anti-civil-rights-protest-washington-usa-shutterstock-editorial-6618033a.jpg

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing in that tweet was actually racist.

Tasteless sure.

inappropriate. But nothing actually racist.

Let the kids sit out then

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So our football teams are now social science laboratories?

You know no one made you accept that scholarship to K State. Not sure that gives you the right to do what you want.
LOL. So the racist kid can do what he wants but the kids on the football team should just be greatful. Good lord . Welcome back from the 50s.lol

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. So the racist kid can do what he wants but the kids on the football team should just be greatful. Good lord . Welcome back from the 50s.lol

Were you born yesterday. I’m pretty sure this shit is already heavily disciplined on college campuses.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were you born yesterday. I’m pretty sure this shit is already heavily disciplined on college campuses.

Actually nothing is going to happen to the kid. No disciplinary action( so when were you born?) But eyes have been opened.

https://twitter.com/coachbruceweber

I went into education to not only help provide opportunities but to help bring about a better world. We all seek to end racism and implement change for all. I’m committed to listening and helping our players make K-State an even more special place. Black Lives Matter.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling I shouldn't have skipped over page 2.